Players Gone from 2019 team

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9267
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Keaton Anderson not listed on the roster.


"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Image

Catsrgrood
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm
Location: Billings

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by Catsrgrood » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:40 pm

Added Burgess and Gibson twins.
I just now saw Hawks post above this about Keaton. Anyone know if that’s a confirmed thing? I haven’t seen anything else about it.



User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7412
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:53 pm

Catsrgrood wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:40 pm
Added Burgess and Gibson twins.
I just now saw Hawks post above this about Keaton. Anyone know if that’s a confirmed thing? I haven’t seen anything else about it.
Regarding Keaton, injuries suck. Pretty much sums it up.


"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Catsrgrood
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm
Location: Billings

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by Catsrgrood » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:22 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:53 pm
Catsrgrood wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:40 pm
Added Burgess and Gibson twins.
I just now saw Hawks post above this about Keaton. Anyone know if that’s a confirmed thing? I haven’t seen anything else about it.
Regarding Keaton, injuries suck. Pretty much sums it up.
Gotcha. I was afraid of that. Too bad we couldn’t see him, I know he had a big upside coming out of high school.



stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:29 pm
Location: Laurel, Montana

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by stevo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Have not seen that the twins are leaving?



Cat4LifeHouseDivided
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 563
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by Cat4LifeHouseDivided » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:22 pm

stevo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:34 pm
Have not seen that the twins are leaving?
Both of them announced via twitter.



stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:29 pm
Location: Laurel, Montana

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by stevo » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:54 am

Cat4LifeHouseDivided wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:22 pm
stevo wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:34 pm
Have not seen that the twins are leaving?
Both of them announced via twitter.
Dang. Sorry i see there is a whole thread on them. ](*,)



Catsrgrood
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm
Location: Billings

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by Catsrgrood » Fri May 22, 2020 9:37 pm

Updated with Klundt and King.



Post Reply