Fantasy Baseball

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
Prodigal Cat
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:50 am

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by Prodigal Cat » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:16 am

Air Force Cat wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:27 pm
First off I would like to thank auto draft, as without them I would have never reached this pinnacle. Secondly, I would like to thank all other players in the league, it was a good season. Finally, I would like to say congrats to everyone who didn't win. If you weren't so bad I never would have earned this honor 😂😂😂
Sorry this is delayed but GABF was last week and I was pretty busy. Congrats, Came up a bit short but count me in for next year.


Brewer/Owner Copper Furrow Brewing

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9738
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by wbtfg » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:41 am

Air Force Cat wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:27 pm
First off I would like to thank auto draft, as without them I would have never reached this pinnacle. Secondly, I would like to thank all other players in the league, it was a good season. Finally, I would like to say congrats to everyone who didn't win. If you weren't so bad I never would have earned this honor 😂😂😂
Congrat's! Don't spend all of your winnings in one place.



User avatar
catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3766
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:31 pm

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by catamaran » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:38 am

League is back up!


if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

User avatar
CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6697
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by CatBlitz » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:35 pm

LET'S GO


Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

User avatar
vike_king
Member # Retired
Posts: 2870
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: Helena, MT/Chester, MT/Fort Benton, MT

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by vike_king » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:45 am

I think I used to be in this league, give me a holler if you need another player. bobcats_rule77@hotmail.com


Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

User avatar
catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3766
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:31 pm

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by catamaran » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:33 am

vike_king wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:45 am
I think I used to be in this league, give me a holler if you need another player. bobcats_rule77@hotmail.com
are you not?!?


if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

Prodigal Cat
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:50 am

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by Prodigal Cat » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Is this league a keeper league? I thought I remember that being somewhere but I can't see on the app where we set those. Anyone know?


Brewer/Owner Copper Furrow Brewing

User avatar
catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3766
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:31 pm

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by catamaran » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:39 pm

It is. Im not familiar with the phone app but there should be a keeper button somewhere. Let me know if you have more trouble and I think I can go into the interface and set them for you


if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

Prodigal Cat
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:50 am

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Post by Prodigal Cat » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:48 pm

catamaran wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:39 pm
It is. Im not familiar with the phone app but there should be a keeper button somewhere. Let me know if you have more trouble and I think I can go into the interface and set them for you
Logged in on my comp and all set. Thanks


Brewer/Owner Copper Furrow Brewing

Post Reply