Let's settle this griz envy/bobby hauck thing...

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Who would you prefer to be your head football coach?

Mike Kramer
78%
Bobby Hauck
22%

Total votes: 45

Nick
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Nick » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:13 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
I think it is pretty obvious to everyone other than Hauck that Lex should be getting 90% of the carries, but he still insists on starting Fatty Green for some reason. The UM defense is still terrible - Lulay is going to have a field day against these guys. The UM offense is still highly predictable and inconsistent. Hauck still puts WAY too much emphasis on PlayStation-esque "trick" plays, instead of just saying, "this is who we are and what we do - try and stop it." The funny thing is that the majority of his trick plays don't work..
Wow. Classy post.......Here you are sitting on your computer and making a personal jab at a college football running back who is twice the player you could every try to be? Justin isn't having the season he had last year but he still gets the job done when we need him to. All three running backs for the Griz take pressure off eachother and allow for a more balanced attack. Justin's size makes him tough to tackle, Lex is quick to the hole and shifty, and JR is gone once he gets an opening.

The UM defense has seen better, yes. I won't deny that. They are very young, but they are continuing to improve each week. They took a huge step back against Portland State, but helped the Griz out to a 34-0 lead in a game that shouldn't have even been close. The secondary is having a tough time and the tackling could be much better -- hopefully we can slow down Fred Amey next Saturday -- any advice?

Trick plays -- Don't always work but that's what makes them exciting. In case you missed it, Huack called a fake FG yesterday that went for an 18 yard touchdown run, untouched. It's good to see Hauck shuffle the cards once in a while.

Keep smack talking all you want. I'm not going to make any predictions. All I know is the Griz need to keep taking care of business and not look past Sac State next week -- if the Bobcats can pull, what I think would be an upset against EWU -- the Brawl in Missoula will be for the outright champion, and will go down as a classic.....Hopefully the Griz nab their 7th straight that day.

GO MONTANA!!!
Last edited by Nick on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FTC

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:13 am

I'm sorry, I thought this was the SMACK board, not the let's-be-kind-to-griz-fans board.

And boz, I find it extremely amusing that you claim you "couldn't care less". Re-read your last post and say that again.

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:15 am

Gato: took your advise and re-read my post...

I couldn't care less... :wink:

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:21 am

Another grad of the UM logic department.

boz, you obviously don't grasp the concept that each and every time you respond, you are proving that you DO in fact care and that this whole thing really gets to you!

TAG! You're it.

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

neverplayed
BobcatNation Redshirt

Take this to the bank, el gato

Post by neverplayed » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:17 pm

12 time Big Sky Conference Champions.....9 times in the last 11 years

2 time National Champions
2 time National Finalists

64-34-5 vs State

THE Montana Grizzlies!

I think STATE is a more preferred name for MSU!

There isn't enough room in Kalispell for both of us!

AL

U R A MORON AS W3L!1!1 U THINK ON3 GMA CHANG3S OUR MINDS ABOUT OUR HEAD COACH?!?????? OMG LOL TAHT KIND OF PATHETIC THINKNG ONLY GOES ON IN MARIJAUNAVILA
1!111! WTF

DID U ACTUALY LOK AT DA R3SULTS ON EGRIZ?!!!!??! LOL I CANT ACES IT FOR SOM3 RAASON THIS MORNNG BUT WHEN I LAST CH3KED ON FRIDAY KRM3R LED ON UR BOARD 2!11111!!1!11!1!!11 OMG WTF LOL IF MEMORY SERVES CORECTLY COACH K WAS UP 17 2 15!1!! OMG LOL DA FACT TAHT U CANT EVAN LOK UP SOMATHNG TAHT EASY/OBVIOUS BFORE U COM3 OV3R H3RE SPEWNG SHOWS U 2 B JUST ANOTHAR MORONIC UNINTELIEGNT COKEI-DEL3TNG PATHATIC GRIZ FAN!1!11!! OMG WTF LOL

“HE IS RICHEST WHO IS CONTENT WITH THE LEAST, FOR CONTENT IS THE WEALTH OF NATURE.”--SOCRATES

neverplayed
BobcatNation Redshirt

Wow, Classy Post Continued! Just for U el gato!

Post by neverplayed » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:21 pm

WOW1111!!1! OMG CLASY POST...HARA!!1!1!!1!11!11!11!!!!!!!1!!!11!!1!!!1!!1! OMG LOL U R SITNG ON UR COMPUTER AND MAKNG A PERSONAL JAB AT A COLEG3 FOTBAL RUNNG BAK WHO IS TWIEC DA PLAEYR U CUD 3VERY TRY 2 B?????!!!? WTF JUSTIN ISNT HAVNG TEH SAASON HA HAD LAST Y3AR BUT HA STIL GATS DA JOB DONE WH3N WE NED HIM 2!11!!1 OMG LOL AL THRE RUNNG BAKS FOR DA GRIZ TAEK PRESURE OF 3ACHOTHER AND ALOW FOR A MORE BALANC3D ATAK!!1!11 OMG WTF LOL JUSTINS SIEZ MAEKS HIM 2UGH 2 TAKLE LEX IS QUIK 2 DA HOLE AND SHIFTY AND JR IS GON3 ONCA H3 G3TS AN OPENNG!!!1 WTF TEH UM DEFENSA HAS SEN BTAR YES!1!! WTF LOL I WONT D3NY TAHT1!!!11 WTF LOL TH3Y R VARY U BUT THAY R CONTINUNG 2 IMPROVE EACH WEK111!11 OMG WTF LOL THEY 2K A HUG3 ST3P BAK AGANEST PORTLAND STAET BUT H3LPED DA GRIZ OUT 2 A 34-0 LEAD IN A GME TAHT SHUDNT HAEV 3VAN B3N CLOSE!!1!1!1! WTF LOL DA SACONDARY IS HAVNG A 2UGH TIEM AND DA TAKLNG CUD B MUCH BTER - HOP3FULY WE CAN SLOW DOWN FRED M3Y N3XT SATURDAY - ANY ADVIEC???!?? WTF

TRIK PLAYS - DONT ALWAYS WORK BUT TAHTS WUT MAEKS THEM AXCITNG1!11! OMG WTF LOL IN CAES U MISED IT HUAK CAL3D A FAEK FG YASTERDAY TAHT W3NT FOR AN 18 YARD 2UCHDOWN RUN UN2UCHAD!!!!!1 OMG WTF ITS GOD 2 SE HAUK SHUFLE TEH CARDS ONCE IN A WHIEL!111! OMG WTF

KEP SMAK TOKNG AL U WANT!!11!1 IMM NOT GONG 2 MAEK ANY PREDICTIONS111!!! OMG LOL AL I KNOW IS TEH GRIZ NED 2 KEP TAKNG R OF BUSIENS AND NOT LOK PAST SAC STAET N3XT WEK - IF DA BOBCATS CAN PUL WUT I THINK WUD B AN UPSET AGANEST EWU - TEH BRAWL IN MISUA WIL B FOR DA OUTRIGHT CHMPION AND WIL GO DOWN AS A CLASIC..HOP3FULY!!!!11!11!!!!111111!111!1!11!1!11!!1 LOL TEH GRIZ NAB THERE 7TH STRAGEHT TAHT DAY1!11!! LOL

GO MONTANA!11!!!111!11!! OMG LOL

Buttealum
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Buttealum » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:11 pm

Thank God all Griz fans aren't as pathetic as you... :P

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:57 pm

Buttealum wrote:Thank God all Griz fans aren't as pathetic as you... :P
He's not a Griz fan, just a local idiot that went to Colorado State. Ignore him and maybe he'll go away. 8)

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizomatic » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:58 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
He's not a Griz fan, just a local idiot that went to Colorado State.
Didn't you mean drove by Colorado State...once?

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

neverplayed
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by neverplayed » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:59 am

Grizomatic, you are at last making me laugh.................... it sure took long enough.

I'll have you know I drove by CSU several times........

Sir, if I said anything to offend you, please believe me.