New 2 Deep

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

PDXKat
BobcatNation Team Captain

New 2 Deep

Post by PDXKat » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:55 am

Any possibility of putting in the new spring 2 deep before the scrimmage in GF. In fact un updated roster would be cool too. The old 2 deep looks like it was from early last fall.

rtb

Post by rtb » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:24 pm

I will try to get a new two deep together tonight, no promises though.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:26 pm

Here is a link to the Spring Prospectus from a few weeks ago. Page 4 or 5 has the 2-deep that they started Spring Ball with.....hope this helps.

http://www.msubobcats.com/upload/pdf1_2 ... 131212.pdf

rtb

Post by rtb » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:12 pm

Ok, I updated the 2 Deep. It isn't perfect, but at least it is close for Saturday. http://www.bobcatnation.com/fb2deep.html

One difference is Taito is out for spring it sounds like and Gazzerro has taken his spot at RB, but there is no official word on that one.

Let me know if you see any other mistakes or have trouble with the format. I should have set it up so that the offense and defense looked like they were lined up against each other, but I didn't think when I uploaded and I don't have time to make the change now.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:45 am

rtb wrote: One difference is Taito is out for spring it sounds like and Gazzerro has taken his spot at RB, but there is no official word on that one.
According to the release that MSU Sports Information sent out yesterday I think that this is official for the spring anyway. From that release:
Due to the absence of running back Isaiah Taito (ankle, wrist),
Kramer and his offensive staff has moved safety Chase Gazzerro, who plays in
his hometown on Saturday, to running back. "We don't want to be left with
only one Ferrari in the garage," Kramer said referring to returning starter
Evin Groves. "Chase gives us another quality back."

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

rtb

Post by rtb » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:24 am

kmax wrote:According to the release that MSU Sports Information sent out yesterday I think that this is official for the spring anyway. From that release:
Well if someone would share those releases with me that would help! ;) Just joking, I will try to update the information today at lunch.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:30 am

rtb wrote:
kmax wrote:According to the release that MSU Sports Information sent out yesterday I think that this is official for the spring anyway. From that release:
Well if someone would share those releases with me that would help! ;) Just joking, I will try to update the information today at lunch.
:oops: Sorry, thought you already got them.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:28 pm

Tracyquk wrote:Nice job! Visit my sites too:
Nice try. Go Away!!!!!
Delete these posts

rtb

Post by rtb » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:35 pm

I am trying to keep up with these, but just pm me if you see one that I haven't got to yet. The problem is these bastards are posting as a guest so I can't block the user account but we can probably block ip addresses. I will start recording those and see if kmax can block them. He is on vacation this week so I won't know until next week.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:41 pm

I had wanted to keep the Feedback forum open for non registered users post in case they were having troubles, but since it is becoming a spam haven I have locked it down. Anyone needed to get in touch with mods about problems that can't or won't log in will just have to email us.