How are you handling your 2021 season tickets?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

How are handling your 2020 season tickets?

Donate to MSU and buy again in 2021
49%
Roll 2020 dues to a 2021 credit
51%

Total votes: 55

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: How are you handling your 2021 season tickets?

Post by AFCAT » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:06 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:55 pm
I’m more curious how the season tix are handled. Hear they are going 100% paperless. We have 18 and for “big” games 22 that I often give away. Very interested to see how it works.

Can’t wait!
Paperless for them maybe. You will probably be able to print them off. I printed off all my playoff game tickets in 2019.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:08 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:06 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
I’m more curious how the season tix are handled. Hear they are going 100% paperless. We have 18 and for “big” games 22 that I often give away. Very interested to see how it works.

Can’t wait!
Paperless for them maybe. You will probably be able to print them off. I printed off all my playoff game tickets in 2019.
That makes sense. #-o

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:14 pm

So in answer to the question of 3 7grizfan7777, you won't find many griffons in the pound or shelters. Bird dog. Not a lap dog. Not a status symbol for the wife. I don't have a wife. Because I spend too much money on things like dogs and not on women. So.....

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: How are you handling your 202 season tickets?

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:31 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:04 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:05 pm
3-7-77 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:20 pm
CodyCat wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:30 pm

This post is just stupid. Pretty easy to spend $2000-$4000 on a good bird dog. $6k+ for a lion hunting hound.
Vocabulary handicapped. Typical.
Spending $2,000-$4,000-$6,000 for a dog, as you said, "...is just stupid." A fool and his money, as they say. It is TRAINING that matters.
Why would you possibly care? If you want to get a dog at the humane society do it! Get 10! Others choose to go another route. It’s their money, their lives. Who cares?

Do you get as angry when people buy brand new vehicles instead of one 20 years old? Should people never go to Cabo when they could just camp along the river? Does it infuriate you that people buy brand new clothes instead of just going to goodwill?

I’ll never understand why people care about how other people spend their money. :?
I agree LTC. It also seems like anymore getting a rescue dog has become some kind of status symbol and while it is good that people get their dog that way, it doesn't work and fit for everyone. My response to the OP was in jest and didn't count on -77 type posters.
An aside: I understand exactly what you mean when you say getting a “rescue dog” (it used to be adopting one from the Humane Society) has become some kind of status symbol. We adopted an adult cat from a shelter this winter to liven up the house. People are always asking, somewhat in awe, if he’s a “rescue cat” — I innocently tell them “Well to my knowledge he’s never rescued anyone yet!” :lol: Sure has been nice to have him during stay-at-home.

BethanyCordell
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BethanyCordell » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:07 am

ilovethecats wrote:

Can’t wait!
With the new digital ticketing system, they're actually ridiculously easy to transfer to someone else! Doesn't matter if it's all or some of your tickets.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics

BethanyCordell
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BethanyCordell » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:09 am

catatac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:16 pm
KittieKop wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:46 pm
catatac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:42 am
BethanyCordell wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:59 pm
This thread (minus the bird dog tangent) makes me so happy! So many donations... and we're grateful for the rolls, too.

Just a reminder that the deadline to make your decision on your 2020 ticket payment/required seat donation is coming up next Monday! If you want to do something other than donate both or roll both, feel free to give any of us in the Bobcat Club a call (my office line is 994-6267) and we'll get you taken care of.

2021 season ticket renewals will begin on April 15. Watch your emails and mailboxes!

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Thanks Bethany! I sent an email to the Bobcat Club but haven't heard back yet. Just figured I'd post this question again here as others might be needing the same thing. For anyone who donated, what's the best way to get an official letter, documentation stating the amount and date of the donation, Tax ID, etc. so that we have our bases covered for tax purposes?
Thanks catatac - I was getting on here to ask the exact same question!
No worries, and actually I got a call back from the Bobcat Club and they said they will be sending out letters to all who donated, somewhere around the week of March 22nd - with the tax info.
Sorry I didn't see this earlier! But this is correct... you'll actually get two letters if you chose to donate both your required seat donation AND your tickets. The Bobcat Club scholarship fund contribution letter will come from the foundation and the ticket portion will come from us in athletics.

Go Cats!
Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:02 pm

BethanyCordell wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:07 am
ilovethecats wrote:

Can’t wait!
With the new digital ticketing system, they're actually ridiculously easy to transfer to someone else! Doesn't matter if it's all or some of your tickets.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Awesome! Thanks.

I. Can. NOT. WAIT!!!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:06 pm

BethanyCordell wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:09 am
catatac wrote:
KittieKop wrote:
catatac wrote:
BethanyCordell wrote:
This thread (minus the bird dog tangent) makes me so happy! So many donations... and we're grateful for the rolls, too.

Just a reminder that the deadline to make your decision on your 2020 ticket payment/required seat donation is coming up next Monday! If you want to do something other than donate both or roll both, feel free to give any of us in the Bobcat Club a call (my office line is 994-6267) and we'll get you taken care of.

2021 season ticket renewals will begin on April 15. Watch your emails and mailboxes!

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Thanks Bethany! I sent an email to the Bobcat Club but haven't heard back yet. Just figured I'd post this question again here as others might be needing the same thing. For anyone who donated, what's the best way to get an official letter, documentation stating the amount and date of the donation, Tax ID, etc. so that we have our bases covered for tax purposes?
No worries, and actually I got a call back from the Bobcat Club and they said they will be sending out letters to all who donated, somewhere around the week of March 22nd - with the tax info.
Sorry I didn't see this earlier! But this is correct... you'll actually get two letters if you chose to donate both your required seat donation AND your tickets. The Bobcat Club scholarship fund contribution letter will come from the foundation and the ticket portion will come from us in athletics.

Go Cats!
Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Haven't received anything in the mail yet, hopefully this week some time. Trying to get taxes wrapped up.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:51 pm

BethanyCordell wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:07 am
ilovethecats wrote:

Can’t wait!

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
This sounds awesome. I'm excited to see this in action. Will these be on our phones then?

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:28 am

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:42 pm

BethanyCordell wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:09 am
catatac wrote:
KittieKop wrote:
catatac wrote:
BethanyCordell wrote:

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics

Go Cats!
Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Bethany, any updates on contribution letters? I haven't seen anything yet....

Also, any information on season ticket plans? Is April 15th the date current ticket holders get to renew, is that the date general season ticket sales start, or how is it working for current ticket holders this year? Thanks a bunch.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?