Choate to Texas - Co-DC - Inside LB Coach - Confirmed

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Re: Choate to Texas - Co-DC - Inside LB Coach - Confirmed

Post by cats2506 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:16 pm

As coach Green said.

"I have mixed feelings, Its like seeing your mother in law dive your new cadillac off a cliff"

I can easily understand why Choate would take this opportunity to work with his defensive mentor at a school with almost unlimited resources, But I will never cheer for the Longhorns.

FTG
FTL

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Choate to Texas - LB Coach - Confirmed

Post by WalkOn79 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:24 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:21 pm
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:47 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 pm
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:30 pm
Don’t blame him, I would leave Bozeman as well. The whole city is ran by a bunch of spineless bureaucrats that wouldn’t know a good thing if it sat on their face.

Congrats coach Choate you deserve it, good luck buddy.
Why are you even a fan at this point? Just stay out of Bozeman and Bobcat stadium if you hate it so much.
Haha, typical. Bozeman sucks, but you won’t find a bigger fan than me. 9 tickets, 2 tailgate spots, never miss a game, but yeah the city of Bozeman isn’t Bozeman anymore. It’s Ca, NY, CT, NH, MN, & ME all rolled together in a pile of yuppy ******.
Don't forget CO and VT, two more yuppie, liberal breeding grounds. And you're absolutely right, Bozeman has changed a TON in the last 20 years. Loved going to school there, but I will NEVER live there again. Transplants have ruined it.
Sensationalize much? The Gallatin Valley and Bozeman are far from “ruined”. Moved back here 5 years ago and loving it!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:38 pm

WalkOn79 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:24 pm
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Don’t blame him, I would leave Bozeman as well. The whole city is ran by a bunch of spineless bureaucrats that wouldn’t know a good thing if it sat on their face.

Why are you even a fan at this point? Just stay out of Bozeman and Bobcat stadium if you hate it so much.
Haha, typical. Bozeman sucks, but you won’t find a bigger fan than me. 9 tickets, 2 tailgate spots, never miss a game, but yeah the city of Bozeman isn’t Bozeman anymore. It’s Ca, NY, CT, NH, MN, & ME all rolled together in a pile of yuppy ******.
Don't forget CO and VT, two more yuppie, liberal breeding grounds. And you're absolutely right, Bozeman has changed a TON in the last 20 years. Loved going to school there, but I will NEVER live there again. Transplants have ruined it.
Sensationalize much? The Gallatin Valley and Bozeman are far from “ruined”. Moved back here 5 years ago and loving it!
Yeah, I always laugh at those comments and how they only include the liberals, but not the conservative guys from New Jersey, Maryland, and California. Housing prices going up is bad, but we love the free market! New business going up everywhere and spoiling the view, but we need more jobs! I grew up here so nobody else should move in, but we love freedom!

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

WalkOn79

Post by WalkOn79 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:57 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:38 pm
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

Yeah, I always laugh at those comments and how they only include the liberals, but not the conservative guys from New Jersey, Maryland, and California. Housing prices going up is bad, but we love the free market! New business going up everywhere and spoiling the view, but we need more jobs! I grew up here so nobody else should move in, but we love freedom!
:lol: :lol:

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:15 pm

AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

:lol: =D^

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:21 am

AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

Exactly.

I love Bozeman. I'm moving for work. And man I'm going to miss it.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:08 am

lutecat wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:21 am
AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

Exactly.

I don't live in Bozeman, but I love that place. I go there every chance I get. Energetic city with great bars, great restaurants, great atmosphere. Downtown is awesome. Surrounding area is awesome. The city leaders are doing a great job with that town.

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:46 am

AFCAT wrote:
Nailed it. :lol:

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:50 am

lutecat wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

Exactly.

We are going to miss you Jeff. Good luck in Texas. :D

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by imacat » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:18 pm

Texas lists Choate as Co-Defensive Coordinator; but Kwiatkowski as Defensive Coordinator.

This is his bio from the Texas site ...

https://texassports.com/sports/football ... hoate/2940

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:54 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:50 am
lutecat wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

Exactly.

We are going to miss you Jeff. Good luck in Texas. :D
Ha! I'll still be in MT.

I have learned a ton from Choate that he didn't even know he was teaching. On leadership. Listen to the Tuesday podcast from Colter and he touches on how much he's taught Colter.

seataccat

Post by seataccat » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:36 am

AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

=D^

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire

stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by stevo » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:14 am

onceacat

Post by onceacat » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:22 am

seataccat wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:36 am
AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

=D^
Wait, there are liberals in college towns?!

I'm SHOCKED! SCHOCKED I tell you!

seataccat

Post by seataccat » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:25 am

onceacat wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:22 am
seataccat wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

=D^

Haha I thought everyone knew... Higher education is just liberal propaganda.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:25 am

onceacat wrote:
seataccat wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

=D^

I believe the proper sentence structure/grammar is........"I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED I TELLS YA!!"

(not much new to talk about till the new coach is announced........)

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:01 pm

seataccat wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:25 am
onceacat wrote:
seataccat wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

=D^

Haha I thought everyone knew... Higher education is just liberal propaganda.
The socialist wave that is currently in jeopardy of undermining the republic built by our forefathers has been fostered, reinforced and promoted by liberal academia for decades. The majority of people my age have been brainwashed by the junk science behind "global warming", environmental alarmism, and buying into the notion that "yes, why should I have to pay back thousands of dollars in student loans?". The fact that you mock those who feel that unscrupulous educators have shaped and molded the minds of adolescents and young adults proves my point exactly. Keep drinking the liberal kool aid, it will be the undoing of a once great republic.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:18 pm

Last edited by AFCAT on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

onceacat

Post by onceacat » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:34 pm

vike_king wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:25 am
onceacat wrote:
seataccat wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
WalkOn79 wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

=D^

I believe the proper sentence structure/grammar is........"I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED I TELLS YA!!"

(not much new to talk about till the new coach is announced........)
New coach probably won't want to move to a liberal ****** college town. Bozeman will probably get beat out by Seattle, or Eugene, or Berkely, or Palo Alto, or Los Angeles, or Boulder, or Missoula, or Austin, or Madison, or Minneapolis, or...crap.

What the WTF!!!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:57 pm

Enough political BS. Go use the the issues forum or get off the board. Your choice.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon