Spring football schedule

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Spring football schedule

Post by wbtfg » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:23 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:04 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:46 pm
PHAT CAT wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:30 am
Just drove by and they're back out there. I'm sure Matt "Douche Bag" Kelley will try to hold attendance to fifty people for all home games. Of course, all masked up and spread out.
:roll:
I've disagreed with a lot of Kelley's actions. That said, what an impossible job to have this past year. If he's not pissing off guys like me, he's pissing off the the other 50% of the population. Rock and hard place for sure.
No question. I still can’t believe people protested at his house really scaring his kids. That was total BS.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:42 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:23 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:04 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:46 pm
PHAT CAT wrote:
Just drove by and they're back out there. I'm sure Matt "Douche Bag" Kelley will try to hold attendance to fifty people for all home games. Of course, all masked up and spread out.
:roll:
I've disagreed with a lot of Kelley's actions. That said, what an impossible job to have this past year. If he's not pissing off guys like me, he's pissing off the the other 50% of the population. Rock and hard place for sure.
No question. I still can’t believe people protested at his house really scaring his kids. That was total BS.
Absolutely. People have lost their minds. I often wonder if all the political and social justice issues going on would be as extreme as they currently are had we not already had our lives turned upside down?

A year to forget for sure. :(

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
I’m right there with you it’s a ****** joke. All the issue could be fixed if people let people choose to attend functions at their own risk. If your afraid of the virus don’t go anywhere, but don’t try to tell me how to live my life, simple as that. I was in Bozeman last week for work and a lady asked me to wear my mask as I was walking down the street. Give me a break you pretentious bitch, as she is walking around in her lululemon’s with five shopping bags in hand. Maybe she should shop from home and drink her five bottles of wine if she is so concerned, while her husband walks around with a laptop and a scarf around his neck drinking his soy latte.

If your left, you aren’t right.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:30 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 pm
PHAT CAT wrote:
I’m right there with you it’s a ****** joke. All the issue could be fixed if people let people choose to attend functions at their own risk. If your afraid of the virus don’t go anywhere, but don’t try to tell me how to live my life, simple as that. I was in Bozeman last week for work and a lady asked me to wear my mask as I was walking down the street. Give me a break you pretentious bitch, as she is walking around in her lululemon’s with five shopping bags in hand. Maybe she should shop from home and drink her five bottles of wine if she is so concerned, while her husband walks around with a laptop and a scarf around his neck drinking his soy latte.
Don’t hold back, how do you really feel? :shock:

GO CATS GO!!!

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:16 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
So... you are telling her how to live her life.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by 083190 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:55 pm

Hi-Line!....that there is some damn fine writin'! LMAO

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:25 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Healing. Unity.

Godspeed.

PHAT CAT

Post by PHAT CAT » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:50 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Some real douchers have invaded my town. I like to treat the rude, with rudeness. It's the only thing they understand.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:07 am

wbtfg wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:25 am
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Healing. Unity.

Godspeed.
:lol:

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:04 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:31 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:50 am
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Some real douchers have invaded my town. I like to treat the rude, with rudeness. It's the only thing they understand.
"Your" town, huh? I was unaware that Bozeman belonged to anyone. Maybe try viewing it as "our" town instead of "my" town will change how you look at things, and apparently how you treat people. The Montana I know and love is a place where people treat each other with friendliness and respect, not rudeness and judgment. Now, making a snarky to comment to someone as they are passing by you on the street to wear a mask isn't really the right thing either, so if it happened that way, I'm not defending that comment. If it was asked in more of a polite way because maybe that person has a medical condition or something, you might not like it but I certainly wouldn't get all bent out of shape about it. Either way, is it really worth spending two seconds being upset about it? Move on and forget it, life is too short.

GO CATS GO!!!

PHAT CAT

Post by PHAT CAT » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:15 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:31 pm
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
"Your" town, huh? I was unaware that Bozeman belonged to anyone. Maybe try viewing it as "our" town instead of "my" town will change how you look at things, and apparently how you treat people. The Montana I know and love is a place where people treat each other with friendliness and respect, not rudeness and judgment. Now, making a snarky to comment to someone as they are passing by you on the street to wear a mask isn't really the right thing either, so if it happened that way, I'm not defending that comment. If it was asked in more of a polite way because maybe that person has a medical condition or something, you might not like it but I certainly wouldn't get all bent out of shape about it. Either way, is it really worth spending two seconds being upset about it? Move on and forget it, life is too short.
Hi-Line Bobcat is from Malta. I said my town, because I grew up in Bozeman and still live here. But thanks for the lecture. As I see, you don't live here either. So you really don't have a clue what living in Bozeman is like in 2021. But please tell me some more, Karen from Boise.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:01 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:15 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat is from Malta. I said my town, because I grew up in Bozeman and still live here. But thanks for the lecture. As I see, you don't live here either. So you really don't have a clue what living in Bozeman is like in 2021. But please tell me some more, Karen from Boise.
Boise's mayor has gone so far as to try and intimidate nearby cities with penalties because they will not "toe her line"...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:32 pm

Looks like the players are coming out for practice right now.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Cats15

Post by Cats15 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:34 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Looks like you treat more then just rude people with rudeness...

PHAT CAT

Post by PHAT CAT » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:53 pm

Cats15 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:34 pm
PHAT CAT wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Than add as a foe. You don't need to read what I write. I was responding to Hi-line. Not you or Karen from Boise.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:08 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
I lived in Bozeman for a decade and my family still lives there, so I do actually have a pretty good idea what Bozeman is like in 2021. Sorry if you don't have thick enough skin to accept some much-needed criticism, snowflake. The people I grew up with in Montana would kick your ass for acting that way, and I believe most true Montanans would still do so. You are a disgrace if you truly act that way, but I'm guessing you're all internet tough guy talk.

GO CATS GO!!!

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:12 pm

RickRund wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:01 pm
Boise's mayor has gone so far as to try and intimidate nearby cities with penalties because they will not "toe her line"...
I'm not going to opine on the politics from militant right-wing Northern Idaho, so maybe you should stay in your lane and talk about things you actually know something about. This isn't true, but it's a popular lie perpetrated by the Parler crowd around here. She doesn't have any authority to enact penalties like you're talking about, and I think she has enough trouble managing Boise right now to add that to her plate while lunatics harass her and her family at home.

GO CATS GO!!!

Catsrgrood

Post by Catsrgrood » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:43 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:53 pm
Cats15 wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Than add as a foe. You don't need to read what I write. I was responding to Hi-line. Not you or Karen from Boise.
:shock: Who hurt you?

PHAT CAT

Post by PHAT CAT » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:34 pm

Catsrgrood wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:43 pm
PHAT CAT wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:53 pm
Cats15 wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
:shock: Who hurt you?
When a good Montana kid from Malta is walking down Main Street in Bozeman and has the "Put on your mask" it pisses me off. I've had COVID. I wear a mask inside where they ask me to. But when some assh-ole starts running their mouth when I'm outside? It's fightin time.