Thoughts & Prayers for the Tuiasosopos

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Catgrad16
BobcatNation Redshirt

Thoughts & Prayers for the Tuiasosopos

Post by Catgrad16 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:36 pm

I know that Taylor isn't on Twitter so this news may not have reached everyone but yesterday, Taylor posted that his father, Titus, passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with Tui and his family as they navigate through this difficult time. Bobcat Nation is here for you and your family Taylor.
I used to love making fun of my Pops FB posts but it was always the encouragement I needed. I want to take the time out to personally thank everyone who has been reaching out to me and my family. I apologize if I haven’t gotten back to your messages but the words of encouragement mean the world to my family. From his Banning teammates and fellow Trojans to the countless amount of lives that he has touched through teaching and mentoring, thank you. I used to always make jokes and tell him you’re the most famous non-famous person I knew because somehow, no matter where I went, someone was impacted by him. Scrolling through my social media news feeds has shown me that there is no need to feel angry or sad, seeing the amount of people he impacted is the greatest last drive of this game of life.

To my Bestfriend, my Roll-Dawg, my Ace, my Twin, my daddy... Titus Tuiasosopo I love you. The 22 Years with you God blessed me with will forever be cherished. I wish I could throw a ball to you just one more time, but my little brother James needs his Daddy too. Give him a kiss and tell Uncle Navy the plan is still in play. Trusting the process.

Ahhhhhhh...... TWOTEARSINABUCKET!
- Tui's post on Facebook

FTG247365
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the Tuiasosopos

Post by FTG247365 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:51 pm

Sending prayers to him and his family.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the Tuiasosopos

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:11 pm

Man that’s tough. Thoughts with this young man. He couldn’t have a better family away from family to support him.

Go Cats!