Jeff Welsch Says Fall Football is Toast

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Jeff Welsch Says Fall Football is Toast

Post by iaafan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:33 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:42 pm
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:10 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:38 pm
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:49 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:35 am
PapaG wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:15 am
I remember when the prediction was 2 million dead even with shutdowns. You can’t have it both ways.
Totally agree with this. I've been banging this drum forever. :lol:
Total BS. There was never a prediction of 2 million deaths with shutdowns. But this is the kind of false info that’s driving the anti-Covid crowd. They’re getting more like the 9-11 Truthers everyday.
:lol:

I'm flattered at how much attention you give my posts! Except of course when I ask you questions that you always ignore. :lol:

I won't claim to know the timeline. There were most certainly predictions of over 2 million American deaths. Whether or not those predictions were only based on not doing anything I don't know. Although that would be silly. Throw out a monster number, but claim that's only if as a country we don't do a thing. Like any country would ever take zero measures to contain a virus.

So yes, as much as a moron I think Trump is, I guess the measures he has taken have been responsible for saving a crap-ton of lives. Good on him!

Second, what is an anti-covid crowd? That sounds like a good thing? Is it opposite of pro-covid? That sounds terrible. I would think everyone would be anti-covid. :-k

And while we're at it, what is a 9/11 "truther"? I can't tell if this sounds good or bad.
I’m flattered that you’re flattered and I’m flattered by this lengthy post.

I suppose I haven’t been answering your questions because I probably have answered the same questions numerous times. Your post agreeing with PapaG being an excellent example. Seems we’ve gone over the fact that the models predicting 2 million deaths were based on doing nothing. It was painful to see you quoting and agreeing with him.

There is a thing call the 911 Truth movement about all the conspiracy theorists from the WTC and Pentagon attacks. 911 Truthers.

Anti-Covid people are IMO their counterparts. More commonly referred to as COVIDeniers.

Yes, Trump has been trying to claim he’s saved millions of lives based on your same logic. Of course he also said it wasn’t going to be very bad. So you two have that in common. =D^ :wink: \:D/
Ah, gotcha. Have never heard that about 9/11. I guess I haven't heard of the covid people you speak of either, but admittedly I haven't tried. Are there really people who don't think this virus exists? That is astounding to me.

The thing about the death predictions makes me laugh. It'd be like saying 300 million people will die if they have to go without food. Of course most don't have to go without food so that number is asinine. The predictions of millions of Americans dying was just as stupid. But like I said, fear sells so I get it.

I was more referencing your strong views on the masks, and how those who don't wear them are selfish. Even though you yourself, on this very board a few months ago said that if you're not contagious you shouldn't wear masks. If you are contagious you should. You've changed your tune on that big time to go as far as calling people selfish so that why I asked a couple questions. I'll try again.

Do you think masks can prevent other viruses and related deaths or just this specific virus?

If you think it's possible masks can prevent other virus deaths have you always felt that way, or did you just start feeling that way?

Did you and your family always wear masks all the time before this specific virus, or just in the last couple months?

If not, do you consider yourself and your family members selfish people because you failed to do your part saving lives all these years?

I'm sorry it was painful for me to disagree with your take. I'm so glad I don't have that issue. I can disagree with people about all sorts of things and have yet to be pained. Counting my lucky stars for that. \:D/
Yes
Never gave it much thought until this virus
Just this one
No, because I never gave it much thought until this virus. If someone wants to have the opinion that I’m selfish for not wearing a mask prior to Covid that’s their prerogative.

It was painful because we’d had the conversation previously and it seemed like you understood it back then. So to see you go back to that false statement was, in a way, painful. It’s painful to see anyone pass along false information.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:43 pm

CatBlitz wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:12 pm
iaafan wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
PapaG wrote:
I remember when the prediction was 2 million dead even with shutdowns. You can’t have it both ways.
Total BS. There was never a prediction of 2 million deaths with shutdowns. But this is the kind of false info that’s driving the anti-Covid crowd. They’re getting more like the 9-11 Truthers everyday.
Correct. It wasn't an actual prediction. It was an early computer predictive "model" in March of a worst case scenario but everyone ran with it as a scare tactic and a genuine prediction.
Well, I agree there are MANY scare tactics being used in regards to the virus, but I'm not so sure they're coming from people on my side of the fence! :wink:

Just to be clear, as it was my quote of Papa that hashed this up again and was so painful for 1aa to read, I'm not so sure we're talking about different things here.

It all started when the "new" poster popped up on here and solely laid the blame of anything corona related on our Prez. And while I think our Prez is a moron, that seemed illogical to me. And apparently Papa.

Here's my point. I don't care if they were early predictions, or early models. Hell, call them ice cream cones for all I care. The point is we were given a number, a very HIGH number, of how many Americans could die from this virus if NOTHING was done. If absolutely zero measures were taken by anyone, anywhere, then more than 2 million Americans could die.

Fast forward to now. We took MAJOR measures. We closed businesses. We shut down schools. We ended sports. We banned weddings and funerals. We locked down communities. Closed beaches and parks. Made masks mandatory for everyone. There has not been a person alive who hasn't been affected. So what are the models, predictions, ice cream cones saying now? I assume no matter what they are called, the idea is that we'll be seeing way less than what the early models suggested. Because of this, it seems backwards to me to say what a terrible job our President has done. Does he get all of the credit? I don't think so. But there is no reason he should be taking too much blame when the actions taken by our country has resulted in far fewer deaths than modeled, or predicted, or whatever we want to call it.

Now, had those early models suggesting if we don't do anything there would be 1000 lives lost, and we were where we are now, I'd fully blame the Prez. That would be awful. This is what I took papa to be saying, and why I agreed with him. It does in fact seem like some people want to have it both ways in regards to the danger of this virus, our actions taken, and who should get credit or blame.

coochorama42
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by coochorama42 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:52 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:43 pm

Well, I agree there are MANY scare tactics being used in regards to the virus, but I'm not so sure they're coming from people on my side of the fence! :wink:

Just to be clear, as it was my quote of Papa that hashed this up again and was so painful for 1aa to read, I'm not so sure we're talking about different things here.

It all started when the "new" poster popped up on here and solely laid the blame of anything corona related on our Prez. And while I think our Prez is a moron, that seemed illogical to me. And apparently Papa.

Here's my point. I don't care if they were early predictions, or early models. Hell, call them ice cream cones for all I care. The point is we were given a number, a very HIGH number, of how many Americans could die from this virus if NOTHING was done. If absolutely zero measures were taken by anyone, anywhere, then more than 2 million Americans could die.

Fast forward to now. We took MAJOR measures. We closed businesses. We shut down schools. We ended sports. We banned weddings and funerals. We locked down communities. Closed beaches and parks. Made masks mandatory for everyone. There has not been a person alive who hasn't been affected. So what are the models, predictions, ice cream cones saying now? I assume no matter what they are called, the idea is that we'll be seeing way less than what the early models suggested. Because of this, it seems backwards to me to say what a terrible job our President has done. Does he get all of the credit? I don't think so. But there is no reason he should be taking too much blame when the actions taken by our country has resulted in far fewer deaths than modeled, or predicted, or whatever we want to call it.

Now, had those early models suggesting if we don't do anything there would be 1000 lives lost, and we were where we are now, I'd fully blame the Prez. That would be awful. This is what I took papa to be saying, and why I agreed with him. It does in fact seem like some people want to have it both ways in regards to the danger of this virus, our actions taken, and who should get credit or blame.
Here's my take: the doomsday scenario (2 million dead) for this virus was based upon a death rate lower than we are actually seeing in diagnosed cases but 50-70% of the country getting the virus and hospitals not having ventilators to support the pace of infections. Soon thereafter, models showed that proper social distancing would reduce the number of deaths to at or below 100k. The (in)action of the President in this particular situation I find to be deplorable. Specifically, he eschewed responsibility and placed it upon each state to address the situation. Predictably, states run by Democrats generally shut down/regulated more than those by conservative governors. This was very effective early when the virus was impacting urban centers more than rural communities. Good (not perfect) leadership and, more importantly, communication in these states limited the deaths to far fewer than anyone could have hoped when it hit the NYC metropolitan area so hard. Having just moved back to MT from NYC, I am blown away by the amazing response of that city and her people.

Now the virus has hit rural (and generally much more conservative) areas, and we are seeing the impact of partisan politics on what should have been a non-partisan disaster relief response. The first wave should have been long over, but a reticence to actually shut things down via a federal directive has allowed this first wave not only to linger, but also to surge. A second wave is coming; we should all pray/hope for a better response as it very well could be an order of magnitude worse than the first (it has happened before).

Speaking to my friends in the pharmaceutical industry, a vaccine may be coming late this year/early next year. This would be the biggest accomplishment of science - in my opinion - since the vaccine was first developed. If we behave (wear masks, socially distance/isolate when needed) we may buy enough time to avoid the second wave.

The fact you are looking at this post on a phone, a computer, or a tablet means that you have benefited from science. No matter who you are, STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) have made your life better, easier, and longer. Now is not the time to spit in our face.

Finally, as much as I have a personal dislike of Donald Trump as a person, I want him to be the best POTUS in the world. I feel this way about every President, no matter their nature or politics. I consider that actual patriotism. As such, I'm not afraid to say when any POTUS is doing a bad job on an issue. This has been a disaster in my opinion. We need him to assume leadership and responsibility on this issue and direct us through this pandemic and associated economic hardship. Leaving it for each state to figure out hasn't worked. We need better.

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Long Time Cat » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:30 pm

coochorama42 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:52 pm
ilovethecats wrote:

Here's my take: the doomsday scenario (2 million dead) for this virus was based upon a death rate lower than we are actually seeing in diagnosed cases but 50-70% of the country getting the virus and hospitals not having ventilators to support the pace of infections. Soon thereafter, models showed that proper social distancing would reduce the number of deaths to at or below 100k. The (in)action of the President in this particular situation I find to be deplorable. Specifically, he eschewed responsibility and placed it upon each state to address the situation. Predictably, states run by Democrats generally shut down/regulated more than those by conservative governors. This was very effective early when the virus was impacting urban centers more than rural communities. Good (not perfect) leadership and, more importantly, communication in these states limited the deaths to far fewer than anyone could have hoped when it hit the NYC metropolitan area so hard. Having just moved back to MT from NYC, I am blown away by the amazing response of that city and her people.

Now the virus has hit rural (and generally much more conservative) areas, and we are seeing the impact of partisan politics on what should have been a non-partisan disaster relief response. The first wave should have been long over, but a reticence to actually shut things down via a federal directive has allowed this first wave not only to linger, but also to surge. A second wave is coming; we should all pray/hope for a better response as it very well could be an order of magnitude worse than the first (it has happened before).

Speaking to my friends in the pharmaceutical industry, a vaccine may be coming late this year/early next year. This would be the biggest accomplishment of science - in my opinion - since the vaccine was first developed. If we behave (wear masks, socially distance/isolate when needed) we may buy enough time to avoid the second wave.

The fact you are looking at this post on a phone, a computer, or a tablet means that you have benefited from science. No matter who you are, STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) have made your life better, easier, and longer. Now is not the time to spit in our face.

Finally, as much as I have a personal dislike of Donald Trump as a person, I want him to be the best POTUS in the world. I feel this way about every President, no matter their nature or politics. I consider that actual patriotism. As such, I'm not afraid to say when any POTUS is doing a bad job on an issue. This has been a disaster in my opinion. We need him to assume leadership and responsibility on this issue and direct us through this pandemic and associated economic hardship. Leaving it for each state to figure out hasn't worked. We need better.
"Far fewer than anyone could have hoped." Really?

Right now Florida has 81% of the total coronavirus cases as New York yet just 1/8th of the death rate. Texas, which has right at 76% of the total cases as New York has done even better, presently having just 1/13th of the death rate of New York. This means the states of Florida and Texas are likely to reach — and probably surpass the total number of cases of New York, potentially even this week — yet their death rate is likely to be 1/10th, combined, of New York’s death rate.

One-tenth of the death rate!

That should be phenomenal news.

Indeed, if New York had the average death rate of Florida and Texas combined the state would have just 3,250 deaths. Instead New York has 32,552.

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:43 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
CatBlitz wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:12 pm
iaafan wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
PapaG wrote:
Correct. It wasn't an actual prediction. It was an early computer predictive "model" in March of a worst case scenario but everyone ran with it as a scare tactic and a genuine prediction.

Crashing economy, spiking suicide rates, and deep state manipulation are scare tactics, are they not?

Not to mention not being able to get hair and nails done. :wink:

We're actually seeing more than some of the early models predicted. It's just that no one paid much attention to the models that said it wouldn't be as bad as it is. The president's own homemade model said that no one would die to start out, then it'd be over by April, then it'd just go away, then the summer heat would kill it. Don't forget those models. They count just as much (maybe more) than any others.
Last edited by TomCat88 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

coochorama42

Post by coochorama42 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:48 pm

Long Time Cat wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Right now Florida has 81% of the total coronavirus cases as New York yet just 1/8th of the death rate. Texas, which has right at 76% of the total cases as New York has done even better, presently having just 1/13th of the death rate of New York. This means the states of Florida and Texas are likely to reach — and probably surpass the total number of cases of New York, potentially even this week — yet their death rate is likely to be 1/10th, combined, of New York’s death rate.

Indeed, if New York had the average death rate of Florida and Texas combined the state would have just 3,250 deaths. Instead New York has 32,552.
The death rate was much higher at the beginning of the virus as our knowledge of how to treat it was more limited. Moreover, the death rate is not a function of how a state handled the virus, but instead the demographics of the population that contracted the virus. If we want to get into a discussion of the socio-economic inequities that exist in the USA and how those impact those that suffer because of them, by all means...

What I was saying is that the neighborhood where I lived in NYC (Inwood, in the northern tip of Manhattan),has a population that is a little more than that of Bozeman but in an area almost 1/20 that of Bozeman. Given that this is the neighborhood with just about the lowest population density in NYC, it's amazing that so few (relatively) people actually got the disease.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:51 pm

coochorama42 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:48 pm
Long Time Cat wrote:

The death rate was much higher at the beginning of the virus as our knowledge of how to treat it was more limited. Moreover, the death rate is not a function of how a state handled the virus, but instead the demographics of the population that contracted the virus. If we want to get into a discussion of the socio-economic inequities that exist in the USA and how those impact those that suffer because of them, by all means...

What I was saying is that the neighborhood where I lived in NYC (Inwood, in the northern tip of Manhattan),has a population that is a little more than that of Bozeman but in an area almost 1/20 that of Bozeman. Given that this is the neighborhood with just about the lowest population density in NYC, it's amazing that so few (relatively) people actually got the disease.
Isn't Manhattan the most densely populated place in the USA? Almost 2 million people in a 23 sq. mile area.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:56 pm

iaafan wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:33 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:42 pm
iaafan wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:10 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:38 pm
iaafan wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
PapaG wrote:
:lol:

I'm flattered at how much attention you give my posts! Except of course when I ask you questions that you always ignore. :lol:

I won't claim to know the timeline. There were most certainly predictions of over 2 million American deaths. Whether or not those predictions were only based on not doing anything I don't know. Although that would be silly. Throw out a monster number, but claim that's only if as a country we don't do a thing. Like any country would ever take zero measures to contain a virus.

So yes, as much as a moron I think Trump is, I guess the measures he has taken have been responsible for saving a crap-ton of lives. Good on him!

Second, what is an anti-covid crowd? That sounds like a good thing? Is it opposite of pro-covid? That sounds terrible. I would think everyone would be anti-covid. :-k

And while we're at it, what is a 9/11 "truther"? I can't tell if this sounds good or bad.
I’m flattered that you’re flattered and I’m flattered by this lengthy post.

I suppose I haven’t been answering your questions because I probably have answered the same questions numerous times. Your post agreeing with PapaG being an excellent example. Seems we’ve gone over the fact that the models predicting 2 million deaths were based on doing nothing. It was painful to see you quoting and agreeing with him.

There is a thing call the 911 Truth movement about all the conspiracy theorists from the WTC and Pentagon attacks. 911 Truthers.

Anti-Covid people are IMO their counterparts. More commonly referred to as COVIDeniers.

Yes, Trump has been trying to claim he’s saved millions of lives based on your same logic. Of course he also said it wasn’t going to be very bad. So you two have that in common. =D^ :wink: \:D/
Ah, gotcha. Have never heard that about 9/11. I guess I haven't heard of the covid people you speak of either, but admittedly I haven't tried. Are there really people who don't think this virus exists? That is astounding to me.

The thing about the death predictions makes me laugh. It'd be like saying 300 million people will die if they have to go without food. Of course most don't have to go without food so that number is asinine. The predictions of millions of Americans dying was just as stupid. But like I said, fear sells so I get it.

I was more referencing your strong views on the masks, and how those who don't wear them are selfish. Even though you yourself, on this very board a few months ago said that if you're not contagious you shouldn't wear masks. If you are contagious you should. You've changed your tune on that big time to go as far as calling people selfish so that why I asked a couple questions. I'll try again.

Do you think masks can prevent other viruses and related deaths or just this specific virus?

If you think it's possible masks can prevent other virus deaths have you always felt that way, or did you just start feeling that way?

Did you and your family always wear masks all the time before this specific virus, or just in the last couple months?

If not, do you consider yourself and your family members selfish people because you failed to do your part saving lives all these years?

I'm sorry it was painful for me to disagree with your take. I'm so glad I don't have that issue. I can disagree with people about all sorts of things and have yet to be pained. Counting my lucky stars for that. \:D/
Yes
Never gave it much thought until this virus
Just this one
No, because I never gave it much thought until this virus. If someone wants to have the opinion that I’m selfish for not wearing a mask prior to Covid that’s their prerogative.

It was painful because we’d had the conversation previously and it seemed like you understood it back then. So to see you go back to that false statement was, in a way, painful. It’s painful to see anyone pass along false information.
That's something that will carry on forever. Lots more people will be wearing masks, during flu season especially. More people washing hands and keeping their distance, too. It's learning the hard way, but at least going forward there'll be more awareness. Will be interesting to see how much flu numbers are affected down the road a few years.

toM StUber

coochorama42

Post by coochorama42 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:12 pm

kwcat wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:44 am
RickRund wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:50 pm
I am 73, soon to be 74, and would go to a game next weekend. But I don't feel I am in that dangerous group.
I was out last night until midnight and had a few beers with an old friend. He was born in 1936. He said he’s had enough of this being bottled up. He goes I don’t have much time left. So he was glad to see all the young people out and then he said I got to get busy living or get busy dying I’m not gonna hang out in between. God bless him!
They don't call it the Boomer Doomer for nothing.
Last edited by coochorama42 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coochorama42

Post by coochorama42 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:17 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:51 pm
Isn't Manhattan the most densely populated place in the USA? Almost 2 million people in a 23 sq. mile area.
It is. In reference to my point, Inwood is still about 20 times more densely populated than Bozeman and it's very likely the least densely populated neighborhood in NYC.

onceacat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by onceacat » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:54 pm

coochorama42 wrote:
Long Time Cat wrote:

Its almost like 6 months into this that people don't understand that out of the positive infections TODAY, its going to take at lease 2, maybe 4 weeks for people to die.

Lets compare NYC and Florida's numbers in a month. We should all write down a prediction and seal it in an envelope to make sure that the Covid deniers can't change their stories again.

(BTW, at this point, it should be obvious that FL & TX will have much lower death rates than NYC, 1) because testing is catching a higher percentage of those infected 2) because doctors & nurses have learned from NYC about how to best treat Covid and 3) because the virus is currently hitting a much younger demographic. Its not super dangerous for young people. The problem is that sick young people transmit the virus to old people, who die at much higher rates like the nursing home in Billings that got hit).

Lets look at those numbers again in a month, shall we?

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:00 am

It appears Jeff is correct. The Cali governor, unlike the loudmouth in NY--Cuomo--has actually done a fairly decent job managing a state with more people than Canada. Their state high school athletic governing body pulled the plug on fall sports yesterday.

https://www.sacbee.com/sports/article244348362.html

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:00 am

coochorama42 wrote:
Long Time Cat wrote:

A high number of deaths in New York occurred because the Governor placed infected people with senior homes. In shocking news that nobody could have predicted, the virus then quickly ran through those homes and killed many seniors.

But yeah, great response by New York. Florida gets trashed, yet they have fewer cases, fewer deaths, a higher population, and an older demographic in comparison to New York. Good thing media bias is fake.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:56 am

Its all ******

Even N95 masks are almost worthless, a cloth rag on your face does absolutely nothing. Does anybody notice that when they mandated masks they also told medical providers to reduce testing to only symptomatic and high risk people. Automatically the new case rate will drop and they will point to masks for doing it. The high percentage of false positive tests are fueling the false fear.

The original shutdown was designed to "flatten the curve" and give medical time to gear up, produce more ventilators and develop therapeutics, It worked all of the above. Therapeutics have greatly reduced the hospitalizations and death rate, we no have plenty of ventilators and medical knows how to treat this virus now.

Dems have made this political due to an election year.

I am borderline in the high risk category (58 with other medical condition) I will gladly go to a game in a full stadium next week without a mask, even if it is located in a county with a high infection rate.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:47 am

cats2506 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:56 am
Its all ******

Even N95 masks are almost worthless, a cloth rag on your face does absolutely nothing. Does anybody notice that when they mandated masks they also told medical providers to reduce testing to only symptomatic and high risk people. Automatically the new case rate will drop and they will point to masks for doing it. The high percentage of false positive tests are fueling the false fear.

The original shutdown was designed to "flatten the curve" and give medical time to gear up, produce more ventilators and develop therapeutics, It worked all of the above. Therapeutics have greatly reduced the hospitalizations and death rate, we no have plenty of ventilators and medical knows how to treat this virus now.

I am borderline in the high risk category (58 with other medical condition) I will gladly go to a game in a full stadium next week without a mask, even if it is located in a county with a high infection rate.
Well said.

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

bcatfan1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bcatfan1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:50 am

cats2506 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:56 am
Its all ******

I would gladly sit next to you! \:D/ But then again, I plan to attend the Kalispell fair this weekend too. (Edit: My wife just informed me that I'm a month early on the fair. oops)
Last edited by bcatfan1 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Some people are a lot like slinkies....... Not really good for much, but it puts a smile on your face to watch them fall down a set of stairs.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:55 am

But I was told it is patriotic to wear a mask.

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:04 am

wbtfg wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:55 am
But I was told it is patriotic to wear a mask.
Lost a little respect for him when he said that. Throwing out the p-word is like a crutch when you know your argument isn't good enough.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 am

This is the only pandemic in history where not a single person I know knows of anyone who has died from it. Why is the Left so gleeful about 40 million people out of work based on the daily whims of politicians from both parties. I read people here thinking things are somewhat normal or will be but that simply isn’t the case once the banks start collecting on missed lease, mortgage, and car payments.

All this for a virus that has an almost nil mortality rate for healthy people under age 75. If the new normal is nobody ever gets sick, let’s just call it a day and have a global nuclear war to reboot this craziness.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:53 am

Texas high schools only delay a month unlike Cali.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/29 ... ools-month