Scott Sales Billboard

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Scott Sales Billboard

Post by wbtfg » Tue May 19, 2020 12:43 pm

Wow. This takes some serious balls.

http://www.belgrade-news.com/news/busin ... a7ffa.html

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Scott Sales Billboard

Post by Joe Bobcat » Wed May 20, 2020 10:37 pm

Mr. Sales words of; “I have tried to the best of my ability to accommodate the chamber and the landowner,” tells me more than what he probably intended. If what he has done concerning this sign is the best of his ability then he clearly doesn't have the level of ability that Montana deserves for our next Secretary of State.

I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Thu May 21, 2020 6:52 am

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:37 pm
Mr. Sales words of; “I have tried to the best of my ability to accommodate the chamber and the landowner,” tells me more than what he probably intended. If what he has done concerning this sign is the best of his ability then he clearly doesn't have the level of ability that Montana deserves for our next Secretary of State.
Might be a stretch to say the placement of a sign makes him unfit for office...
But it's definitely a douchy move on his part. If he's smart he'll get it taken care of.

24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

Joe Bobcat

Post by Joe Bobcat » Thu May 21, 2020 9:01 am

91catAlum wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:52 am
Joe Bobcat wrote:
But it's definitely a douchy move on his part. If he's smart he'll get it taken care of.
We're probably close on how we view this situation. I say that if he was smart he would have put his sign up in the same location but in a different way. If he was using his brain he would've already removed his sign from blocking the other sign. There's enough good candidates running for the same position that we don't need one that acts like he has here.

I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu May 21, 2020 9:09 am

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:01 am
91catAlum wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
We're probably close on how we view this situation. I say that if he was smart he would have put his sign up in the same location but in a different way. If he was using his brain he would've already removed his sign from blocking the other sign. There's enough good candidates running for the same position that we don't need one that acts like he has here.
Same guy who was fined and issued an apology for illegally coordinating with a dark money group while running for county commissioner and stated “I regret my lack of judgment"

Swampy.....

Joe Bobcat

Post by Joe Bobcat » Thu May 21, 2020 9:30 am

wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:09 am
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:01 am
91catAlum wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
Same guy who was fined and issued an apology for illegally coordinating with a dark money group while running for county commissioner and stated “I regret my lack of judgment"

Swampy.....
Trend or unconnected coincidence? I pick trend.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri May 22, 2020 5:22 pm

I've seen the sign, you have to concentrate to read the three forks part. Personally, if he wanted it to look good he might have painted over the old sign. It really does look like they abandoned it. Even with that said his sign just tacked up there also looks like crap. Then again, most of these political signs look like crap.

Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^