Will season tickets be refunded?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mtkaren
BobcatNation Redshirt

Will season tickets be refunded?

Post by mtkaren » Wed May 20, 2020 12:20 pm

I know they were extended until June 1 but has there been any talk of what they will do if fans can't attend games?? I'm also a MN Viking season ticket holder and they've told us any games that don't have fans in the stands will be refunded to us. Sorry if this topic has been discussed.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Will season tickets be refunded?

Post by wbtfg » Wed May 20, 2020 12:39 pm

mtkaren wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:20 pm
I know they were extended until June 1 but has there been any talk of what they will do if fans can't attend games?? I'm also a MN Viking season ticket holder and they've told us any games that don't have fans in the stands will be refunded to us. Sorry if this topic has been discussed.
I don't think there has been any public announcement about "what if" situations.

Should there be a situation where the season is canceled, I'm guessing the MSU AD will be looking at a number of different options. I'd imagine they will range from a full refund, to future season credit, to donating the money to the department.

mtkaren
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mtkaren » Wed May 20, 2020 12:52 pm

I just called and they told me they will either be refunded or credited to next season (including the Cat Club) but they haven't made the official announcement yet. I'm good with either one, I guess.

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by PHAT CAT » Wed May 20, 2020 1:55 pm

mtkaren wrote:
You have damn good taste in football teams. =D^ =D^ =D^

BethanyCordell
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BethanyCordell » Wed May 20, 2020 2:00 pm

Hi everyone! Right now, we are full steam ahead and have every intention of playing football (in front of fans) this fall.

In the event of any schedule adjustment, postponement or cancellation of the upcoming season, our plan is to prorate your account equal to any schedule adjustment or credit your season ticket account, including Bobcat Club contributions, for the next football season. We will continue to be very sensitive and flexible to meet the individual needs of our fans.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics

mtkaren
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mtkaren » Wed May 20, 2020 2:09 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:55 pm
mtkaren wrote:
You have damn good taste in football teams. =D^ =D^ =D^
why thank you. If you're a Viking fan and can make it back to games, let me know. I just sell for face value to other rabid fans.

mtkaren
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mtkaren » Wed May 20, 2020 2:11 pm

BethanyCordell wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:00 pm
Hi everyone! Right now, we are full steam ahead and have every intention of playing football (in front of fans) this fall.

In the event of any schedule adjustment, postponement or cancellation of the upcoming season, our plan is to prorate your account equal to any schedule adjustment or credit your season ticket account, including Bobcat Club contributions, for the next football season. We will continue to be very sensitive and flexible to meet the individual needs of our fans.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
TY Bethany! That's the answer I got when I called too. Appreciate you!

BethanyCordell
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BethanyCordell » Wed May 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Happy to help! Always happy to answer any questions on tickets/game day/Bobcat Club/etc.

Go Cats!
Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics