And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:08 pm

Going back to the 3 college degrees, evidently Biden counted degrees like UM counts tackles.


I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4219
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by RickRund » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:53 pm
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 pm
And in just the past two days biden has stepped in it again, this time saying only Trump can be reelected. He was attempting to say something else but got totally tangled up...

Then there is obiden bama...

He really should go home before everyone sees him for a fool. Really starting to feel bad for the guy...
That's been flagged by Twitter as a manipulated video.
Out of the 164 times he has "misspoke" and they flag this one. I don't think I want to buy that excuse. That is what I will call critical thinking.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5057
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by iaafan » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:44 am

RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:53 pm
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 pm
And in just the past two days biden has stepped in it again, this time saying only Trump can be reelected. He was attempting to say something else but got totally tangled up...

Then there is obiden bama...

He really should go home before everyone sees him for a fool. Really starting to feel bad for the guy...
That's been flagged by Twitter as a manipulated video.
Out of the 164 times he has "misspoke" and they flag this one. I don't think I want to buy that excuse. That is what I will call critical thinking.
They manipulated the video to make it appear that he misspoke.

I don’t think pointing out Biden’s speaking abilities is a well thought out move. Trump not only misspeaks (16,241 times as of 1/20/20), but he has trouble forming words at times.



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3507
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by Rich K » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:29 am

How long before claims that this video was manipulated?


Image

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4219
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by RickRund » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:23 am

Rich K wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:29 am
How long before claims that this video was manipulated?
Was just going to post this...

And another biden gaffe: he supports the 2nd Amendment!!!

And why else would his campaign limit his misspeaks, sorry, speeches to 7 minutes. That way it limits the time that his speeches can be manipulated... :-^ :-^



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5057
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by iaafan » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:14 pm

Yeah, because it’s so hard to be for the second amendment and for common sense gun control.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4219
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by RickRund » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:10 pm

A union worker questions biden regarding the 2nd Amendment. biden says he has always been for the 2nd Amendment, tells the guy he is full of #$&@. Threatens to go over and slap his face. Calls the AR15 an AR14... He sure does have a way with impressing voters.



User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7922
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by allcat » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:21 pm

iaafan wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:44 am
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:53 pm
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 pm
And in just the past two days biden has stepped in it again, this time saying only Trump can be reelected. He was attempting to say something else but got totally tangled up...

Then there is obiden bama...

He really should go home before everyone sees him for a fool. Really starting to feel bad for the guy...
That's been flagged by Twitter as a manipulated video.
Out of the 164 times he has "misspoke" and they flag this one. I don't think I want to buy that excuse. That is what I will call critical thinking.
They manipulated the video to make it appear that he misspoke.

I don’t think pointing out Biden’s speaking abilities is a well thought out move. Trump not only misspeaks (16,241 times as of 1/20/20), but he has trouble forming words at times.
Drinking the WaPo koolade are we? They call it a lie if they disagree with the policy. Biden does not even know who the president before Trump was.


Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4219
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by RickRund » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:58 pm

allcat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:44 am
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:53 pm
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 pm
And in just the past two days biden has stepped in it again, this time saying only Trump can be reelected. He was attempting to say something else but got totally tangled up...

Then there is obiden bama...

He really should go home before everyone sees him for a fool. Really starting to feel bad for the guy...
That's been flagged by Twitter as a manipulated video.
Out of the 164 times he has "misspoke" and they flag this one. I don't think I want to buy that excuse. That is what I will call critical thinking.
They manipulated the video to make it appear that he misspoke.

I don’t think pointing out Biden’s speaking abilities is a well thought out move. Trump not only misspeaks (16,241 times as of 1/20/20), but he has trouble forming words at times.
Drinking the WaPo koolade are we? They call it a lie if they disagree with the policy. Biden does not even know who the president before Trump was.
I want to see a list of the 16241...



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5057
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by iaafan » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:42 pm

RickRund wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:58 pm
allcat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:44 am
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:53 pm
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 pm
And in just the past two days biden has stepped in it again, this time saying only Trump can be reelected. He was attempting to say something else but got totally tangled up...

Then there is obiden bama...

He really should go home before everyone sees him for a fool. Really starting to feel bad for the guy...
That's been flagged by Twitter as a manipulated video.
Out of the 164 times he has "misspoke" and they flag this one. I don't think I want to buy that excuse. That is what I will call critical thinking.
They manipulated the video to make it appear that he misspoke.

I don’t think pointing out Biden’s speaking abilities is a well thought out move. Trump not only misspeaks (16,241 times as of 1/20/20), but he has trouble forming words at times.
Drinking the WaPo koolade are we? They call it a lie if they disagree with the policy. Biden does not even know who the president before Trump was.
I want to see a list of the 16241...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -database/



User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10044
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by CelticCat » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm

I'm not going to weigh in on this other than to say it's hilarious that Biden is getting ripped for his inability to put thoughts to words, while the last two Republican Presidents are the least well-spoken Presidents I can recall.


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://anchor.fm/rrcatcast
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13916
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by TomCat88 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:33 pm

I’m just very impressed with the American people for selecting such good candidates as they have these past two presidential elections. To think we actually had an election between Obama and McCain, and Obama and Romney is hard to fathom. How did we make it through that as a nation?


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7922
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by allcat » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:23 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm
I'm not going to weigh in on this other than to say it's hilarious that Biden is getting ripped for his inability to put thoughts to words, while the last two Republican Presidents are the least well-spoken Presidents I can recall.
He can't remember Obama's name!


Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5057
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by iaafan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:32 am

allcat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:23 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm
I'm not going to weigh in on this other than to say it's hilarious that Biden is getting ripped for his inability to put thoughts to words, while the last two Republican Presidents are the least well-spoken Presidents I can recall.
He can't remember Obama's name!
Well that happens. Trump can’t remember Paul (Ron
Twice) Ryan’s, Kevin (Steve) McCarthy, Chuck (Ken) Canterbury’s, Benjamin (Betanyahu) Netanyahu, Rick (Jim) Perry, John (Mike) Bolton, Nick (Mark 2x) Goepper, Rod (Matt) Blum, John (David 2x) Hinckley, Marilyn Hewson (Lockheed), CJ (DJ) Martinez, and many more, including cities and agencies and lastly names he can’t spell like Melania (Melanie) Trump. :lol:



User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7922
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by allcat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:57 pm

iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:32 am
allcat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:23 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm
I'm not going to weigh in on this other than to say it's hilarious that Biden is getting ripped for his inability to put thoughts to words, while the last two Republican Presidents are the least well-spoken Presidents I can recall.
He can't remember Obama's name!
Well that happens. Trump can’t remember Paul (Ron
Twice) Ryan’s, Kevin (Steve) McCarthy, Chuck (Ken) Canterbury’s, Benjamin (Betanyahu) Netanyahu, Rick (Jim) Perry, John (Mike) Bolton, Nick (Mark 2x) Goepper, Rod (Matt) Blum, John (David 2x) Hinckley, Marilyn Hewson (Lockheed), CJ (DJ) Martinez, and many more, including cities and agencies and lastly names he can’t spell like Melania (Melanie) Trump. :lol:
Well, I must have forgotten that he worked for those people for 8 years.


Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13916
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:53 pm

allcat wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:57 pm
iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:32 am
allcat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:23 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm
I'm not going to weigh in on this other than to say it's hilarious that Biden is getting ripped for his inability to put thoughts to words, while the last two Republican Presidents are the least well-spoken Presidents I can recall.
He can't remember Obama's name!
Well that happens. Trump can’t remember Paul (Ron
Twice) Ryan’s, Kevin (Steve) McCarthy, Chuck (Ken) Canterbury’s, Benjamin (Betanyahu) Netanyahu, Rick (Jim) Perry, John (Mike) Bolton, Nick (Mark 2x) Goepper, Rod (Matt) Blum, John (David 2x) Hinckley, Marilyn Hewson (Lockheed), CJ (DJ) Martinez, and many more, including cities and agencies and lastly names he can’t spell like Melania (Melanie) Trump. :lol:
Well, I must have forgotten that he worked for those people for 8 years.
I get my own kids names and dogs names backwards. My mom did same for my brothers and sisters and I. Perhaps this is a non-issue? Nooooooooo, not in politics.

People got excited when Obama wore a tan suit and when Melanie(tee-hee) brushed Donald’s hand away. This is like that, but don’t let me ruin your angst.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7922
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by allcat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:09 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:53 pm
allcat wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:57 pm
iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:32 am
allcat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:23 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm
I'm not going to weigh in on this other than to say it's hilarious that Biden is getting ripped for his inability to put thoughts to words, while the last two Republican Presidents are the least well-spoken Presidents I can recall.
He can't remember Obama's name!
Well that happens. Trump can’t remember Paul (Ron
Twice) Ryan’s, Kevin (Steve) McCarthy, Chuck (Ken) Canterbury’s, Benjamin (Betanyahu) Netanyahu, Rick (Jim) Perry, John (Mike) Bolton, Nick (Mark 2x) Goepper, Rod (Matt) Blum, John (David 2x) Hinckley, Marilyn Hewson (Lockheed), CJ (DJ) Martinez, and many more, including cities and agencies and lastly names he can’t spell like Melania (Melanie) Trump. :lol:
Well, I must have forgotten that he worked for those people for 8 years.
I get my own kids names and dogs names backwards. My mom did same for my brothers and sisters and I. Perhaps this is a non-issue? Nooooooooo, not in politics.

People got excited when Obama wore a tan suit and when Melanie(tee-hee) brushed Donald’s hand away. This is like that, but don’t let me ruin your angst.
I don't have any angst, I didn't vote for Trump, but now support him. The angst is for people supporting Biden, with his daily delving into senility. They had but 2 good candidates and would not even let them on the stage, later changing their own rules to let their billionaires on.


Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13916
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:21 pm

allcat wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:09 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:53 pm
allcat wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:57 pm
iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:32 am
allcat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:23 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm
I'm not going to weigh in on this other than to say it's hilarious that Biden is getting ripped for his inability to put thoughts to words, while the last two Republican Presidents are the least well-spoken Presidents I can recall.
He can't remember Obama's name!
Well that happens. Trump can’t remember Paul (Ron
Twice) Ryan’s, Kevin (Steve) McCarthy, Chuck (Ken) Canterbury’s, Benjamin (Betanyahu) Netanyahu, Rick (Jim) Perry, John (Mike) Bolton, Nick (Mark 2x) Goepper, Rod (Matt) Blum, John (David 2x) Hinckley, Marilyn Hewson (Lockheed), CJ (DJ) Martinez, and many more, including cities and agencies and lastly names he can’t spell like Melania (Melanie) Trump. :lol:
Well, I must have forgotten that he worked for those people for 8 years.
I get my own kids names and dogs names backwards. My mom did same for my brothers and sisters and I. Perhaps this is a non-issue? Nooooooooo, not in politics.

People got excited when Obama wore a tan suit and when Melanie(tee-hee) brushed Donald’s hand away. This is like that, but don’t let me ruin your angst.
I don't have any angst, I didn't vote for Trump, but now support him. The angst is for people supporting Biden, with his daily delving into senility. They had but 2 good candidates and would not even let them on the stage, later changing their own rules to let their billionaires on.
Seems to be plenty of “daily delving into senility.” I, too, am a Trump supporter and I have angst about his and Biden’s cognitive abilities. However I don’t think occasionally forgetting names is a strong sign of that.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10044
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by CelticCat » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:37 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:53 pm
allcat wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:57 pm
iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:32 am
allcat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:23 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm
I'm not going to weigh in on this other than to say it's hilarious that Biden is getting ripped for his inability to put thoughts to words, while the last two Republican Presidents are the least well-spoken Presidents I can recall.
He can't remember Obama's name!
Well that happens. Trump can’t remember Paul (Ron
Twice) Ryan’s, Kevin (Steve) McCarthy, Chuck (Ken) Canterbury’s, Benjamin (Betanyahu) Netanyahu, Rick (Jim) Perry, John (Mike) Bolton, Nick (Mark 2x) Goepper, Rod (Matt) Blum, John (David 2x) Hinckley, Marilyn Hewson (Lockheed), CJ (DJ) Martinez, and many more, including cities and agencies and lastly names he can’t spell like Melania (Melanie) Trump. :lol:
Well, I must have forgotten that he worked for those people for 8 years.
I get my own kids names and dogs names backwards. My mom did same for my brothers and sisters and I. Perhaps this is a non-issue? Nooooooooo, not in politics.

People got excited when Obama wore a tan suit and when Melanie(tee-hee) brushed Donald’s hand away. This is like that, but don’t let me ruin your angst.
I never understood how my parents would occasionally mix my sister and I's names up, but now that I'm a parent I totally get it. :lol:


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://anchor.fm/rrcatcast
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

User avatar
codecat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2320
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Laurel

Re: And now from Rep hank johnson from Ga...

Post by codecat » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:04 pm

iaafan wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:42 pm
RickRund wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:58 pm
allcat wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:21 pm
iaafan wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:44 am
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:53 pm
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 pm
And in just the past two days biden has stepped in it again, this time saying only Trump can be reelected. He was attempting to say something else but got totally tangled up...

Then there is obiden bama...

He really should go home before everyone sees him for a fool. Really starting to feel bad for the guy...
That's been flagged by Twitter as a manipulated video.
Out of the 164 times he has "misspoke" and they flag this one. I don't think I want to buy that excuse. That is what I will call critical thinking.
They manipulated the video to make it appear that he misspoke.

I don’t think pointing out Biden’s speaking abilities is a well thought out move. Trump not only misspeaks (16,241 times as of 1/20/20), but he has trouble forming words at times.
Drinking the WaPo koolade are we? They call it a lie if they disagree with the policy. Biden does not even know who the president before Trump was.
I want to see a list of the 16241...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -database/
Speaking of the Washington Post (as well as most other mainstream media), who's name would you expect to pop-up? That's right, none other than the man who sold out his own Jewish people to save his own ass, and who took lessons from the Hitler regime - none other than George Soros!!!
On April 8, House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi headlined a Boston conference on ''media reform.'' She was joined by four other congressmen, a senator, two FCC commissioners, a Nobel laureate and numerous liberal journalists.

The 2,500-person event was sponsored by a group called Free Press, one of more than 180 different media-related organizations that receives money from liberal billionaire George Soros.

Soros, who first made a name for himself in investing and currency trading, now makes his name in politics and policy. Since the 2004 election, the controversial financier has used his influence and billions to push a laundry list of left-wing causes. Pick an issue and his Open Society Foundations likely fund the liberal position - pro-abortion, pro-illegal immigration, pro-national health care, pro-drug legalization, pro-Big Government, anti-Israel and, ultimately, anti-America.

He spent $27 million trying to defeat President Bush just in 2004. That was a drop in the bucket compared to the $8 billion he has donated just to his Open Society Foundations. Soros followed that presidential failure by earning the well-deserved reputation as one of the top liberal contributors. Soon after the election, ''Soros headlined a meeting of 70 millionaires and billionaires in Scottsdale, Ariz., to discuss how to grow the left's ideological assets,'' explained the Aug. 18, 2005, Christian Science Monitor.

He continued to lead after the meeting was finished. Through his foundation network, Soros has helped numerous left-wing operations either be born or grow. Many of those are either associated with the media - such as Free Press which pushes for media regulation and government-funded journalism - or have media components to their operation.

That has given Soros far more influence than even many of his harshest critics realize. He has managed to insinuate himself and his money into the media culture, making connections with the nation's top publishing organizations. He has direct ties to more than 30 mainstream news outlets - including The New York Times, Washington Post, the Associated Press, CNN and ABC. Each one of those operations has employees, often high-level ones, on the boards of Soros-funded media operations.

It's a connection hard to deny. But Soros does so, blaming the claim on Fox News. ''Another trick is to accuse your opponent of the behavior of which you are guilty, like Fox News accusing me of being the puppet master of a media empire,'' wrote Soros in the introduction to the new book ''The Philanthropy of George Soros.'' That book was written by former New York Times reporter Chuck Sudetic who now works for Soros' Open Society Foundations. It is the second such Soros promotional book written by a Times staffer. ...(continues with "Ties That Bind: Soros and the Top Media Outlets")
Entirely predictable following Hitler's methods: 1) take over the education system (Check - via NEA), 2) Take over the press (Check), 3) Take over the economy (Just need Marxism(i.e. Bernie Sanders)-which the left sweetly calls democratic socialism),
4) If you control the economy - you control the country and its people.


Socialism - the financial model historically used to control the masses! It has noting to do with
freedom, and seriously erodes the primary constitutional freedom of free enterprise.

Post Reply