Coach Choate

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

HotTubHigh
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Coach Choate

Post by HotTubHigh » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:48 am

BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:18 pm
seataccat wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:12 pm
It's just making a point. In case you don't understand, you don't have to meet someone face to face to know they are an ahole under the hood. Bobby Hauck may light up a room for you, or make you feel special when your having a drink with him but that doesn't make him a good guy. I have seen the way he treated those kids from the kaiman, I have heard what he has said about my University, its players and supporters and I know someone that played for him that I trust wholeheartedly that knows first hand what a jackass he is.
I'm glad he gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside. I happen to know better.
I feel the exact same way. Good people don't treat others that way, ever. Have you ever heard of watching to see how a boss/date/whoever treats the janitor or a waiter when no one else is around? He's a complete jackass and an embarrassment to the entire state of Montana.
Hmmmmm....so never met or talked to the guy but you both light him up. Never talked to him but saw the way he treated Kaimin kids...so you were there for that situation? "Heard" what he has said about "your" university, its players and supporters. But you can say whatever you want about he and his university, its players and its supporters and it's okay? I guarantee he respects MSU players and coaches...not sure why he'd ever have to try and kiss ass with its "supporters".

And you know someone who played for him that thinks he's a jackass? Others know many more who do or did that would disagree with you.......but they are probably all complete jackasses that are an embarrassment to Montana to? And you guys that can light up a guy you never met are all "good people".

If Hauck only played poker.....in Bozeman......he'd quit his day job and retire quickly.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:10 pm

HotTubHigh wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:48 am
BozoneCat wrote:
seataccat wrote:
It's just making a point. In case you don't understand, you don't have to meet someone face to face to know they are an ahole under the hood. Bobby Hauck may light up a room for you, or make you feel special when your having a drink with him but that doesn't make him a good guy. I have seen the way he treated those kids from the kaiman, I have heard what he has said about my University, its players and supporters and I know someone that played for him that I trust wholeheartedly that knows first hand what a jackass he is.
I feel the exact same way. Good people don't treat others that way, ever. Have you ever heard of watching to see how a boss/date/whoever treats the janitor or a waiter when no one else is around? He's a complete jackass and an embarrassment to the entire state of Montana.
Hmmmmm....so never met or talked to the guy but you both light him up. Never talked to him but saw the way he treated Kaimin kids...so you were there for that situation? "Heard" what he has said about "your" university, its players and supporters. But you can say whatever you want about he and his university, its players and its supporters and it's okay? I guarantee he respects MSU players and coaches...not sure why he'd ever have to try and kiss ass with its "supporters".

And you know someone who played for him that thinks he's a jackass? Others know many more who do or did that would disagree with you.......but they are probably all complete jackasses that are an embarrassment to Montana to? And you guys that can light up a guy you never met are all "good people".

If Hauck only played poker.....in Bozeman......he'd quit his day job and retire quickly.
That was a pretty grown up post! Might want to post a few pictures of kittens just for good measure. 8)

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:16 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:10 pm
HotTubHigh wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
seataccat wrote:

That was a pretty grown up post! Might want to post a few pictures of kittens just for good measure. 8)
Looks like Grizaddict is back.

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:20 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:16 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:10 pm
HotTubHigh wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
seataccat wrote:

Looks like Grizaddict is back.
You spelled it wrong. It's r grizadick

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:40 pm

Last edited by 91catAlum on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Time for someone to change the name of this thread and move it to a new forum.

SnowGriz
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by SnowGriz » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:29 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:06 pm
or at least lock it (if that is a function built into this forum?) this trajectory was not the intention of my original post.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:14 pm

SnowGriz wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:29 pm
MSU01 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:06 pm
or at least lock it (if that is a function built into this forum?) this trajectory was not the intention of my original post.
Welcome to Bobcatnation, egrizlite...

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:10 pm

Anyway snowgriz thanks for your original comments