Most Successful Programs of the Decade

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Most Successful Programs of the Decade

Post by Cledus » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:35 pm

FCS Stats - Most Successful Programs of the Decade

Spoiler alert, the ‘Cats are on the list. You get one chance to guess who isn’t. :D :D

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: Most Successful Programs of the Decade

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:29 am

This list is really cool! Thanks for posting! I would love to hear the pissing and moaning in Missoula about this list!

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:59 am

Cledus wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:35 pm

Spoiler alert, the ‘Cats are on the list. You get one chance to guess who isn’t. :D :D
Ooooooooo SNAP!

2024 Resume dominance

HotTubHigh
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by HotTubHigh » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:31 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:29 am
This list is really cool! Thanks for posting! I would love to hear the pissing and moaning in Missoula about this list!
Griz fans know they shouldn't be on this list for the most recent decade. No pissing and moaning to my knowledge. The decade before they'd have made it a little more convincingly than some that made it this decade.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:10 pm

HotTubHigh wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:31 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Griz fans know they shouldn't be on this list for the most recent decade. No pissing and moaning to my knowledge. The decade before they'd have made it a little more convincingly than some that made it this decade.
For your reference:

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.p ... 52b700780d

I am guessing it will get to at least 5 pages of pissing and moaning.

HotTubHigh
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by HotTubHigh » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:36 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:10 pm
HotTubHigh wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
For your reference:

Didn't notice any pissing and moaning. Someone pointed out Griz had better overall record than Cats during the decade but that was about it. Did notice there's the normal allotment of Cat fans on EGriz posting on the topic......probably will get to 5 pages. Ironic that many Cat fans were ready to can Choate (and a couple of his top assistants) just a few weeks ago.

LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by LIBBYCAT » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:40 pm

HotTubHigh wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:36 pm
Cataholic wrote:
HotTubHigh wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
For your reference:

Didn't notice any pissing and moaning. Someone pointed out Griz had better overall record than Cats during the decade but that was about it. Did notice there's the normal allotment of Cat fans on EGriz posting on the topic......probably will get to 5 pages. Ironic that many Cat fans were ready to can Choate (and a couple of his top assistants) just a few weeks ago.
Please reference the sane posters calling for Choates dismissal in the last 6 weeks? I’m waiting...... :-^

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:11 pm

HotTubHigh wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
HotTubHigh wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
For your reference:

Didn’t you state above that Griz fans know they shouldn’t be on list? Instead, I see a lot of Griz posters deflecting by referencing another time frame. As a matter of fact, looking a closer at your posts, you seem to be pissing and moaning with your “decade before” and “can Choate” references!

Also, funny how you take issue with Cat fans posting on egriz. You do realize that you are posting on Bobcatnation?

Regardless, thanks for acknowledging that the Cats had the better program over the past decade! We also recognize that the Griz do not belong on the list!

HotTubHigh
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by HotTubHigh » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:11 pm
HotTubHigh wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
HotTubHigh wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
For your reference:

Didn’t you state above that Griz fans know they shouldn’t be on list? Instead, I see a lot of Griz posters deflecting by referencing another time frame. As a matter of fact, looking a closer at your posts, you seem to be pissing and moaning with your “decade before” and “can Choate” references!

Also, funny how you take issue with Cat fans posting on egriz. You do realize that you are posting on Bobcatnation?

Regardless, thanks for acknowledging that the Cats had the better program over the past decade! We also recognize that the Griz do not belong on the list!
I'm just kind of amazed to actually be posting on Bobcat Nation. Damn near got banned after my first post.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:31 pm

HotTubHigh wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:04 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:11 pm
HotTubHigh wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
HotTubHigh wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
For your reference:

I'm just kind of amazed to actually be posting on Bobcat Nation. Damn near got banned after my first post.
I would be surprised if anybody threatened to ban you after one post. Although, if your sole purpose is to troll and derail threads, maybe you deserved to be banned.

Then again, you did admit that the Griz shouldn’t be on this list regarding the past decade in your post above. Glad to hear that some Griz fans have acknowledged that the Cats have been more relevant in the past decade! Thanks again for posting!

HotTubHigh
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by HotTubHigh » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:33 pm

Things seem a little more testy here than on EGriz. They tolerate a few never ending Cat trollers. I respect both teams and schools. Griz alum and fan for some time.

My own three trips to Bozeman for Cat/Griz during this important "decade" were all Griz wins! Cat fans pissing and moaning my wife and I all the way back to our car each time.

...and queue some Cat fan to bring up result of the 2011 game! The "decade of relevance" really began to take shape on the field that day!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:48 pm

HotTubHigh wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:33 pm
Things seem a little more testy here than on EGriz. They tolerate a few never ending Cat trollers. I respect both teams and schools. Griz alum and fan for some time.

My own three trips to Bozeman for Cat/Griz during this important "decade" were all Griz wins! Cat fans pissing and moaning my wife and I all the way back to our car each time.

...and queue some Cat fan to bring up result of the 2011 game! The "decade of relevance" really began to take shape on the field that day!
Not testy at Egriz? Seriously? You guys have a never ending sh1t storm over there! Regular posters hate other griz posters. You don’t need a Cat fan to post over at egriz to create any tension!

As for you getting harassed on the way to your car, there is no excuse for that. But do you really think that never happens at Washington Griz? I quit going to any game in Missoula because of the crap that I had to deal with. And we all know that the 1% that makes each fan base look the worst can be the most vocal. For example, when some jackass goes to a rival site to troll. It does nothing for your fan base except make you look pathetic. That person who is trolling belongs to that 1%.

As for relevance, what is most relevant? The decade of the 90’s or the most recent decade? The last four years seem to be way more relevant than games from the 1990’s.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:39 pm

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:37 am

Cledus wrote:

Idaho State?

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:41 pm

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:37 am
Cledus wrote:

Idaho State?
You're technically not wrong. Though they've had a smattering of decent seasons in the past has there ever been an entire decade where they'd be in the conversation to be on the list? :lol: :lol: