Egriz

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Egriz

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Anyone else notice how slow and almost impossible to navigate that site is after a big loss?

I’m not saying, I’m just saying...

:-k :wink:

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Re: Egriz

Post by RickRund » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:19 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:13 pm
Anyone else notice how slow and almost impossible to navigate that site is after a big loss?

Plugged up with grime and sludge...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

catgrad05
Member # Retired

Post by catgrad05 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:48 pm

RickRund wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:19 pm
ilovethecats wrote:

Plugged up with grime and sludge...
Isn’t it a “green” community over there?

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:51 pm

I don't do egriz, but I find it extremely satisfying that all the loud mouth griz fans who shot their mouths off all week on BN and social media about the Cats being overrated and exposed, are now getting it served back to them. Eat up fellas! Yum yum!

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:17 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:51 pm
I don't do egriz, but I find it extremely satisfying that all the loud mouth griz fans who shot their mouths off all week on BN and social media about the Cats being overrated and exposed, are now getting it served back to them. Eat up fellas! Yum yum!
And served back at them to the max. A few thought they could win by 50+- and they lost by 27.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:43 pm

ilovethecats wrote:

Why do you play in a cesspool?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:16 pm

allcat wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:43 pm
ilovethecats wrote:

Oh it’s great over there are you kidding?!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:33 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:16 pm
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

Do you just observe or do you play? If you play aren't you just a better job version of GAg?

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:04 pm

allcat wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:33 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

Do you just observe or do you play? If you play aren't you just a better job version of GAg?
No because as an adult I’m capable of talking football without doing so just to be a prick. Just like this board they have quality posters, idiots, and people with no purpose other than just to be an ass.

I don’t get too worked up over message board crap. Opinions are all great but a message board won’t ruin my day.

GRZZ
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GRZZ » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:49 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:04 pm
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

No because as an adult I’m capable of talking football without doing so just to be a prick. Just like this board they have quality posters, idiots, and people with no purpose other than just to be an ass.

I don’t get too worked up over message board crap. Opinions are all great but a message board won’t ruin my day.
ILTC is a good contributor.

This is an unpopular opinion on both boards, but egriz after the Griz lost to Sac State and BN, after the cats lost to Sac State, wasn't all that different...
Both boards had, a thread critical of the coach, multiple threads where the sky was falling, multiple threads with posters telling other posters to buck up, and so on. Anyway, just something for everyone seeking internet message board superiority to chew on.

“I think I've heard every coach that's coached against the Grizzlies this year sit up here and say, ‘You know, we're better than those guys, and we can beat those guys,' ” said Kramer. “You know what? The truth is you ain't. So shut. The heck. Up.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:00 pm

GRZZ wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:49 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

This is an unpopular opinion on both boards, but egriz after the Griz lost to Sac State and BN, after the cats lost to Sac State, wasn't all that different...
Both boards had, a thread critical of the coach, multiple threads where the sky was falling, multiple threads with posters telling other posters to buck up, and so on. Anyway, just something for everyone seeking internet message board superiority to chew on.
I thought BN was worse, but maybe that's because it's so disappointing to see your own eat your own, while it's sorta fun watching the other guys do that. :-^

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

GRZZ
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GRZZ » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:00 pm
GRZZ wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

I thought BN was worse, but maybe that's because it's so disappointing to see your own eat your own, while it's sorta fun watching the other guys do that. :-^
Hahaha, either that or you have higher standards for your family than you do for your neighbors?

“I think I've heard every coach that's coached against the Grizzlies this year sit up here and say, ‘You know, we're better than those guys, and we can beat those guys,' ” said Kramer. “You know what? The truth is you ain't. So shut. The heck. Up.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:31 pm

GRZZ wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
GRZZ wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

Hahaha, either that or you have higher standards for your family than you do for your neighbors?
That’s a great way to put it! Which is why it drives me bat ****** crazy here, but I find it entertaining over there!

But yes both boards are pretty much identical.

The Big Meowski
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by The Big Meowski » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:23 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
GRZZ wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

Try doing what I do. I envision griz posters over there wearing over-sized, slightly faded, kinda dirty, maroon jackets. Makes EGriz worse every time.

Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:02 pm

The Big Meowski wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:23 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
GRZZ wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
allcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

Try doing what I do. I envision griz posters over there wearing over-sized, slightly faded, kinda dirty, maroon jackets. Makes EGriz worse every time.
Did they have to throw out the brown and other brown stuff?