ROOT’n 4 da Griz!

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

StatedImprovement
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: ROOT’n 4 da Griz!

Post by StatedImprovement » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:39 pm
StatedImprovement wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:07 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:30 pm
Griz fans are already unbearable. I hope they get demolished this weekend to shut them up. You would think they invented football the way they carry on.

Besides, Sac State still has Weber and Davis. The Davis game is a rivalry game with schools less than 30 miles apart. You can throw records out for that one.
it's visually obvious by this thread alone, which fans invented butt-hurt by the way they carry on... 8-[
Great example of an obnoxious Griz fan! Goes on a rival website to spout off about.... anything..... I guess there is nothing better to do in Missoula.
that certainly shows "almost" no butt-hurt at all....

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:58 pm

StatedImprovement wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:05 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:39 pm
StatedImprovement wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:07 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:30 pm
Griz fans are already unbearable. I hope they get demolished this weekend to shut them up. You would think they invented football the way they carry on.

Besides, Sac State still has Weber and Davis. The Davis game is a rivalry game with schools less than 30 miles apart. You can throw records out for that one.
it's visually obvious by this thread alone, which fans invented butt-hurt by the way they carry on... 8-[
Great example of an obnoxious Griz fan! Goes on a rival website to spout off about.... anything..... I guess there is nothing better to do in Missoula.
that certainly shows "almost" no butt-hurt at all....
Uhhhh, don’t think so. Funny how you have disappeared during the Sac State game😂😂😂

CPrice91
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by CPrice91 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:36 pm

You should root for the Griz more often Tom!

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:11 pm

CPrice91 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:36 pm
Well someone is gonna have to after tonight!

They loved our board last week. There’s is just gold already and the game isn’t even over.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:16 pm

CPrice91 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:36 pm
I’m so pissed right now! Not sold on Hauck! Dalton ******* Sneed!

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:25 am

Uh oh grizz. We know EWU will come in and play well like they always do, and I think the Eagles are starting to play their very best football just in time. Weber is absolutely for real. Idaho is hit and miss but capable of playing very well when they're on. It wouldn't surprise me if the grizz get their best game.

Now here's the kicker that's worth mentioning after the Sac game. PSU is 3-1 in conference and 4-0 at home this year. That game is absolutely in play.

I never thought this team had great depth (yet). Bob did a great job in year 2 bolstering the OL, but those guys are starting to wear out IMO. They only used one RB last night which isn't a receipe for a strong finish at the end of the year. The secondary looks very vulnerable, and just like last year, the crazy business from the 3-3-5 can be schemed as the season progresses. There is a lack of depth on the DL as well that showed up last night. Those guys were gassed and nobody was there to substutite. This is a long season and the same guys are taking almost all the reps in many position groups.

This team isn't built for November and December IMO. It may not even be built for October looking at the schedule.