A transgender now on the um women's xcountry

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: A transgender now on the um women's xcountry

Post by allcat » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:07 pm

SonomaCat wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:38 pm
LTown Cat wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:26 pm
However, lets be honest, if you get rid of the separation between men's and women's sports you have officially gotten rid of women in sports--at least 99.9% of them.
Agreed. It's a imperfect system, but the best system we can come up with to assure as much competition and participation as possible.
I'm not sure I understand which way you are agreeing on. Killing women's participation or allowing transgenders? I know my last post was absurd, it was just to illustrate the absurdity of bending the system for less than 1 percent of people.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

RobertoGato
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by RobertoGato » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:24 am

It's pathetic to me that people point to the NCAA rules as making these situations "fair," and yet we routinely see males who participate in female athletics dominate despite all the hormone guidelines. Just a coincidence that the guys who "transition" just so happen to be the best on a level playing field? Use some common sense.

The rules are an excuse to build a narrative that it's fair. In fact, this insanity of confirming people's delusion could very easily destroy women's athletics. That's who I actually feel sorry for-- the hard working athletes who are legitimately female and whose hard work is being sacrificed on the altar of junk science political correctness.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:53 pm

RobertoGato wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:24 am
It's pathetic to me that people point to the NCAA rules as making these situations "fair," and yet we routinely see males who participate in female athletics dominate despite all the hormone guidelines. Just a coincidence that the guys who "transition" just so happen to be the best on a level playing field? Use some common sense.

The rules are an excuse to build a narrative that it's fair. In fact, this insanity of confirming people's delusion could very easily destroy women's athletics. That's who I actually feel sorry for-- the hard working athletes who are legitimately female and whose hard work is being sacrificed on the altar of junk science political correctness.
#micdrop

=D^ =D^ =D^

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:53 pm

RobertoGato wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:24 am

100% agree

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

MSU Toddler
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by MSU Toddler » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:52 am

So the griz edged out the lady Cats because they had a guy who finished third. So brave.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:55 pm

Cledus wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:52 am
So the griz edged out the lady Cats because they had a guy who finished third. So brave.
The Grizzlies knocked off the host Bobcats by five points to give Montana its first victory over Montana State since the 2016 Big Sky Conference Championship.
There you have it. lady griz can't beat the Lady Cats unless they put a dude on their team. Maybe the Lady Cats should have just trained harder and demonstrated a little bit more commitment.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:01 am

I’m sure it takes a lot of courage to walk this path, especially in this state, so kudos to her for that. However, when it comes to athletics there should be two gender classifications - born with an inny and born with an outty.

There problem solved..........Next

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:40 am

utucats wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:01 am
I’m sure it takes a lot of courage to walk this path, especially in this state, so kudos to her for that. However, when it comes to athletics there should be two gender classifications - born with an inny and born with an outty.

There problem solved..........Next
Thank you
Well stated
Ditto

I do not agree with transgenders but whatever they do is fine. But as far as athletics SPOT ON utucats.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.