Ifanse

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Re: Infanse

Post by RobertCats » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:08 pm

RobertCats wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:30 pm
mslacatfan wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:21 pm
Ifanse is not listed in the post game release/injury report-

https://msubobcats.com/news/2019/9/8/fo ... -2010.aspx

So that is good. What about Keaton Anderson? Not on that injury report, is he back? I know he was hurt all fall camp
He was in street clothes with a rather large knee brace on his knee, the kind of brace where it looks like he won’t be back anytime soon.

After Willie P’s cryptic post last night, collarbone was my first thought as well since that is what ended his season last year too. Thoughts and prayers to that kid.
Correction: Whoops, my apologies, the #14 I saw with the knee brace was Okada and not Keaton. Now that I think of it I remember @VimSince03 posting that Keaton was in a similar situation as Jalen Cole, might need to take a year off and try and get healthy for next year. I don't remember hearing much about Okada's injury, hopefully he can make it back sooner rather than later.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Ifanse

Post by wbtfg » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Was there any update in Ifanse?

seataccat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by seataccat » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 pm

I think Ifanse will suffer the same fate as Josh Hill. Both are the rare type of person that can mentally push themselves beyond what there bodies can physically withstand.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:55 pm

seataccat wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 pm
I think Ifanse will suffer the same fate as Josh Hill. Both are the rare type of person that can mentally push themselves beyond what there bodies can physically withstand.
Not sure if I agree with that........ Ifanse has pretty typical size for a rb, josh hill is really small for a D1 linebacker.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

seataccat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by seataccat » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:14 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:55 pm
seataccat wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 pm
Not sure if I agree with that........ Ifanse has pretty typical size for a rb, josh hill is really small for a D1 linebacker.
Size has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire