Rush Reimer Commits!! 6'5 295 OL Camas, WA

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Re: Rush Reimer Commits!! 6'5 295 OL Camas, WA

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:07 pm

Tcat wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:58 am
That's two that I know of that have received offers and chosen MSU over EWU - Kettels and Reimer. Big, long bodies. MSU is investing in modern, improved facilities and the offerings of Bozeman and the surrounding area. The trend will continue. EWU is not making the same investment in facilities. Another little known fact - the awesome food courts/dining facilities at MSU blows EWU's cafeterias away!! As we know - food options and eating is a BIG DEAL to these fine young men!
This is a big deal and we need to keep it going, our facilities right now shame Eastern, once we're upgraded in 3 years, we'll be the premier FCS school in the PNW.

The griz will wish they had our facilities.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:12 pm

PapaG wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:46 am
HS football in Camas is as big as college football is in Bozeman. He will be used to a rabid fan base.
Isn’t that where Odin Coe went to high school?

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:57 pm

iaafan wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:12 pm
PapaG wrote:
HS football in Camas is as big as college football is in Bozeman. He will be used to a rabid fan base.
Yes it is. Football is huge in Camas. It's a blue-collar papermill town on the north side of the Columbia River from Portland. They take a lot of pride in their HS football team and it usually is elite for Washington HS football.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

codecat
Member # Retired

Post by codecat » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:00 pm

iaafan wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:12 pm
PapaG wrote:
Yes it is.

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, Bye-Bye Fauci!

St George
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by St George » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:03 pm

I have a friend in Southern Idaho that has a son that attended a football camp at MSU just recently and his son was very impressed, especially with the new food court.

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Cats15 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:33 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:05 am
Tcat wrote:
That's two that I know of that have received offers and chosen MSU over EWU - Kettels and Reimer. Big, long bodies. MSU is investing in modern, improved facilities and the offerings of Bozeman and the surrounding area. The trend will continue. EWU is not making the same investment in facilities. Another little known fact - the awesome food courts/dining facilities at MSU blows EWU's cafeterias away!! As we know - food options and eating is a BIG DEAL to these fine young men!
The cafeteria facilities are amazing. The last couple of times I ate their I had Roast Duck with a Spicy Plum Sauce, Locally raised short ribs with a whiskey barbeque sauce, and Tri Tip with a jalepeno glaze served with some sort of reduction sauce.

They also have amazing wood fired pizza, and Mongolian grill, milk shake bar, espresso stands, etc., etc.
All for $10!! (they are open to the public)
As a graduate and retiree I’d been wondering that. I paid my dues with lots of SUB-food. So like Rendezvous is open to the public?

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:13 pm
Cats15 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:33 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:05 am
Tcat wrote:
The cafeteria facilities are amazing. The last couple of times I ate their I had Roast Duck with a Spicy Plum Sauce, Locally raised short ribs with a whiskey barbeque sauce, and Tri Tip with a jalepeno glaze served with some sort of reduction sauce.

They also have amazing wood fired pizza, and Mongolian grill, milk shake bar, espresso stands, etc., etc.
All for $10!! (they are open to the public)
As a graduate and retiree I’d been wondering that. I paid my dues with lots of SUB-food. So like Rendezvous is open to the public?
Yes, I took my family to eat there before a game last season. Awesome place!

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:48 pm