PLAYERS?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: PLAYERS?

Post by Cataholic » Sat May 04, 2019 7:40 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:29 pm
It’s private messages like this that make my day:

“GA are you able to share who the newest recruit is. I figure I’d ask you here since you get jumped on when you say anything on the main board. If you can’t share I understand. Just know there are a lot of us who can’t stand Cataholic and some of the others who lose their mind over everything on the site.”

That is pure gold!
You are pretty good fiction writer. First it was the “my post didn’t go through” and now it is the wonderful creation of fiction. And amazingly, none of it can be verified! How dumb do you think we are? Does your junior high teacher give you good grades? What can be verified are the multiple posts where people call you out as the all-knowing arrogant troll from Grizville.

And don’t change the subject, you have zero idea who the new guy is. If you did, you would provide something verifiable. Not that big of a deal, especially since you are anonymous. Heck you could even provide the initial of the first name. You have at least a 1 in 26 chance of being right.

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Sat May 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Yep I’ve got Jedi mind powers now where I tell you guys you have a new commit coming in a couple days and then when it happens it’s just dumb luck. That makes all the sense in the world. I’ll see if someone can show me how to post a screen shot while protecting the posters name of that private message. If I do that will you stop posting here for a while so you can quit embarrassing the living ****** it of yourself.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Sun May 05, 2019 2:33 pm

RobertCats wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:16 am

Damn
What a ****** botch job by MSU. We're going to really regret this situation.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Sun May 05, 2019 9:11 pm

So we just get the coach from Casper and no players?

2024 Resume dominance

bpcats20
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by bpcats20 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Bonton would have been a nice addition but not the answer to all the Bobcats prayers. I believe that Coach Sprinkle has a clear picture of what he needs to add to the roster and will rely heavily on player development and retaining the players in the program. I think that the coaching staff he has assembled will be very strong in developing our players.

It will take some time to get this roster to reflect what Coach Sprinkle wants.

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Mon May 06, 2019 11:09 am

bpcats20 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:31 pm
Bonton would have been a nice addition but not the answer to all the Bobcats prayers. I believe that Coach Sprinkle has a clear picture of what he needs to add to the roster and will rely heavily on player development and retaining the players in the program. I think that the coaching staff he has assembled will be very strong in developing our players.

You understand we've been saying "it's going to take some time" for about 25 yrs with this program, right?

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Tue May 07, 2019 7:55 am

KittieKop wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:09 am
bpcats20 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:31 pm

You understand we've been saying "it's going to take some time" for about 25 yrs with this program, right?
I guess we were onto something :lol:

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am

catgrad05 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 3:05 pm
mslacatfan wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:35 pm
So who is it?
Oh everybody knows but won’t say a name until it becomes public. You know the fizz way and all
Still no word on the new addition? My guess is that GrizAgenda was expecting former UM player Kelby Kramer to transfer to MSU. From what I understand, Kramer was looking to move to a STEM school and speculation had him looking at MSU. Just announced he is transferring to a different school.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed May 08, 2019 10:16 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am
catgrad05 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
So who is it?
Oh everybody knows but won’t say a name until it becomes public. You know the fizz way and all
Still no word on the new addition? My guess is that GrizAgenda was expecting former UM player Kelby Kramer to transfer to MSU. From what I understand, Kramer was looking to move to a STEM school and speculation had him looking at MSU. Just announced he is transferring to a different school.
:lol: the MSU he was looking at was Minnesota St University, where he just reportedly committed (nothing official yet). He didn’t give the Cats a glance. Man you just can’t get out of your own way :lol:

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed May 08, 2019 10:21 am

At least he provided a name with his guess.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed May 08, 2019 10:46 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:16 am
Cataholic wrote:
catgrad05 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
So who is it?
:lol: the MSU he was looking at was Minnesota St University, where he just reportedly committed (nothing official yet). He didn’t give the Cats a glance. Man you just can’t get out of your own way :lol:
When you say, “he didn’t give the Cats a glance” what do you mean?

thefrank1

Post by thefrank1 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:07 am

If he didn't give us a glance, it is his loss.

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed May 08, 2019 11:35 am

iaafan wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:46 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
catgrad05 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
So who is it?
I just can’t help myself, but Jizzaddict is a total buffoon. The speculation was on egriz and Minnesota State was announced in the last 24 hours. Kramer said he was going to transfer to a STEM school and Montana State was considered as a possible destination due to us being a stem school.

Pointed question to jizzaddict: who is the new signee? No response is conserved admonition that you have no idea. Multiple posters have asked that question yet you choose to ignore those questions. Can’t take credit for something you haven’t provided.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed May 08, 2019 11:42 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:35 am
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
catgrad05 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
So who is it?
I just can’t help myself, but Jizzaddict is a total buffoon. The speculation was on egriz and Minnesota State was announced in the last 24 hours. Kramer said he was going to transfer to a STEM school and Montana State was considered as a possible destination due to us being a stem school.

Pointed question to jizzaddict: who is the new signee? No response is conserved admonition that you have no idea. Multiple posters have asked that question yet you choose to ignore those questions. Can’t take credit for something you haven’t provided.
“Montana state was considered a possible destination....”

By who?? Serious question. Exactly one poster over there said “Gee, I hope he doesn’t go down the road to Tractor University”

From that one poster statement you jumped to Montana State being in the mix for Kramer? You never cease to amaze us 😂

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed May 08, 2019 11:53 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:42 am
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
catgrad05 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
So who is it?

By who?? Serious question. Exactly one poster over there said “Gee, I hope he doesn’t go down the road to Tractor University”

From that one poster statement you jumped to Montana State being in the mix for Kramer? You never cease to amaze us 😂
You didn’t answer the pointed question... don’t know huh??

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed May 08, 2019 11:57 am

Cataholic wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:53 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
catgrad05 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
So who is it?

Why would I tell you anything? Maybe I’m respecting my source who is very close to the situation. Here’s an answer, GFY.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed May 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
catgrad05 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
So who is it?

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:52 pm

iaafan wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:19 pm

It means, when he was only looking at DII schools with engineering, he did not look at MSU or any other DI schools with engineering.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed May 08, 2019 1:13 pm

If he wanted an actual education it was necessary to leave the school of dance and basketweaving. Lost almost 30% of its students, slashing curriculum and budget, fined for under reporting crime stats.. And it looks as if athletic funding is also a mess... So please keep making jokes about an actual University where a degree truly means something..... And what will your bragging right be when we pass you up in men's basketball. That is your ONLY shining light...

Go take care of your dumpster fire...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed May 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:57 am
Cataholic wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:53 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
iaafan wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
catgrad05 wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
So who is it?

Why would I tell you anything? Maybe I’m respecting my source who is very close to the situation. Here’s an answer, GFY.
Sorry if I triggered you. We understand. You don’t know.