Pluto TV

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

John K
Golden Bobcat

Pluto TV

Post by John K » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:43 am

I was just looking at the men's and women's basketball schedules, and it doesn't show Pluto TV carrying any more games for either team for the rest of the season. It shows several men's games being televised by SWX, but Pluto isn't listed for any games, except the first 4 that have already been played. Is that just a mistake? I presume they'll be carrying all the remaining games...right?

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Re: Pluto TV

Post by RickRund » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:09 am

John K wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:43 am
I was just looking at the men's and women's basketball schedules, and it doesn't show Pluto TV carrying any more games for either team for the rest of the season. It shows several men's games being televised by SWX, but Pluto isn't listed for any games, except the first 4 that have already been played. Is that just a mistake? I presume they'll be carrying all the remaining games...right?
I just checked the Pluto schedule and on channel 238 it does show "upcoming game". Very vague, no details???

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 pm

All conference games are streamed on Pluto. If you look at the weekly updates on bigskyconf.com they always include the Pluto channel number for each game. For this week: https://bigskyconf.com/news/2019/1/9/me ... ntral.aspx

Much like the MSU schedule if you look at the full composite schedule on bigskyconf.com it doesn't show Pluto for many of the games for whatever reason.

Just remember that the games are shown on the home teams channel on Pluto and at game time regardless of what the schedule shows open that channel in Pluto and I have yet to not see the game being shown.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:08 pm

kmax wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 pm
All conference games are streamed on Pluto. If you look at the weekly updates on bigskyconf.com they always include the Pluto channel number for each game. For this week: https://bigskyconf.com/news/2019/1/9/me ... ntral.aspx

Much like the MSU schedule if you look at the full composite schedule on bigskyconf.com it doesn't show Pluto for many of the games for whatever reason.

Just remember that the games are shown on the home teams channel on Pluto and at game time regardless of what the schedule shows open that channel in Pluto and I have yet to not see the game being shown.
OK...thanks!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:11 pm

Tonight’s announcer sounds like a cheesy, overly nice step-dad

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:30 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:11 pm
Tonight’s announcer sounds like a cheesy, overly nice step-dad
For some reason, I can't get Pluto TV to load with my Roku tonight. Is anyone else having any issues?

Edit: I finally got the men's game to load, but I still can't get the women's game for some reason. It's not already over is it?

catscat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by catscat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:54 pm

It's over. Idaho 82 MSU 66 I think was the score. I watched much of it on Pluto until the men's game started. Idaho was making 3s most every time they threw it up. MSU often got the ball inside, but then struggled making the shot. MSU answered Idaho's threes with 2 pointers. Probably the difference in the game.

Can't make up my mind as to which is better - 55-21 or 48-14.