Smack?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

canyoncat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by canyoncat » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:06 am

Okay Bear, Please point out where I have flamed anybody on egriz. I wager you won't find it. Anytime I have been on there I have tried to discuss what ever the topic is about. I see no point in talking smack. All I have ever wanted to do is talk football.

The only time I can think of where I might have "flamed" was your little debate on who has the classiest fans. I simply pointed out (from experience) that your fans are not as "classy" as you think and that we both have our bad apples.

So don't come on this board thinking you and other griz fans are all high and mighty and all knowledgeable about the game of football. Besides if the Cats were the ones who won 16 in a row and a couple of National Championships you would probably be a Cat fan anyway.

There, now you can claim I have "flamed" you and other griz fans :roll:

GO CATS!!

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:12 am

canyon: It's another straw man argument he is trying to set up. Yes, there are some Cat fans who go over to eGriz and talk obnoxious smack (and you are I are not among them).

Regardless, that doesn't mean this board is going to lower its standards in any way. I think all of the moderators are in agreement that, in a perfect world, we wouldn't have the smack board as we think it is a waste of time, and nothing of interest ever comes from it. However, as a nice little wastebasket for posts that might otherwise pollute our real discussion board, it serves its purpose.

It's just sad that some people will never be able to step up to the adults table and post something with substance (although several G.riz fans have, and their legitimate posts are appreciated and encouraged).

Besides, we all know from his 100+ useless posts on espn that bearbac/KL/bear axed has no interest in intelligent conversation. It's just his way....

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:26 am

Thanks, KL. You proved my point. My posts are pretty darn friendly over there, aren't they?

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:39 am

No. That's a statement of fact, backed up by all of your above referenced posts. I'm done with this conversation now.