Bye AG1

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

85CatGrad
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Bye AG1

Post by 85CatGrad » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Marana CAT wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:MODS... at what point is it possible to ban this guy from the site?..... I’m guessing 99% of the posters here would be thrilled to see that happen (I bet egriz feels the same way for that matter)

Look what he has turned Egriz into, with the missoulian article.... How would u feel to get that same type of press on bobcat nation.... just some food for thought.

This nut job belongs in warm springs
I’m not saying I agree or disagree with AG1. 99% of the posters on BN may want him gone however that 99% probably makes less then 1% of the Bobcat faithful that follow and read BN. AG1 brings life to the board at times that is very entertaining in very boring parts of the football year. Some just need to put the hot pockets down and chill. Consider the source and try to laugh most of it off. However I hope some of you keep being fired up and post replies to him so you keep looking silly too. If you argue with a fool what does that make you?

Hauck may be a D bag but I am not sure it warrants him to be subject to what was posted on that petition..
AG1 can be entertaining at times. He often comes across as an a$$hole, but from what I hear he is a decent guy in person. I think he needs to learn where the line is and take a few deep breaths before he hits the send button. Maybe some anger management classes too??? :twisted:
Hope he learned a lesson on this one.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:40 pm

I must not have since you guys think this is about me and not her.

She did this

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

notagrizhole
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by notagrizhole » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Consider whether it is possible that you made it about you by ranting a tiny wang response to the issue instead of an even semi-reasoned response. Do you think a comment such as - "some of you may be aware that a public employee named ____ has, during and outside of taxpayer time, made accusations that are objectively untrue for the following reasons: a. ___ b. ___ c. __. Instead of blindly signing her petition, please educate yourself and encourage her to spend her time actually doing her job" - might have made it about her?

If it is actually a problem that you and others should care deeply about, maybe you should try acting like a normal functioning adult in your responses.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 pm

notagrizhole wrote:Consider whether it is possible that you made it about you by ranting a tiny wang response to the issue instead of an even semi-reasoned response. Do you think a comment such as - "some of you may be aware that a public employee named ____ has, during and outside of taxpayer time, made accusations that are objectively untrue for the following reasons: a. ___ b. ___ c. __. Instead of blindly signing her petition, please educate yourself and encourage her to spend her time actually doing her job" - might have made it about her?

If it is actually a problem that you and others should care deeply about, maybe you should try acting like a normal functioning adult in your responses.
I did that on Twitter. Then she decided to take it to the next level so she did and then she took it another notch and then she did again

This is in her

I never attacked her threatened her in anyway I just did what she was trying to do.

Stay focused here

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:04 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
notagrizhole wrote:Consider whether it is possible that you made it about you by ranting a tiny wang response to the issue instead of an even semi-reasoned response. Do you think a comment such as - "some of you may be aware that a public employee named ____ has, during and outside of taxpayer time, made accusations that are objectively untrue for the following reasons: a. ___ b. ___ c. __. Instead of blindly signing her petition, please educate yourself and encourage her to spend her time actually doing her job" - might have made it about her?

I did that on Twitter. Then she decided to take it to the next level so she did and then she took it another notch and then she did again

This is in her

I never attacked her threatened her in anyway I just did what she was trying to do.

Stay focused here

The ironic part is you've only increased the spotlight on her and her petition.

At some point you just need to the bigger person. You're a football guy, it's always the player who retaliates who gets the flag. Should've let it go man, now you're famous in all the wrong ways.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:37 pm

Maybe every one else needs to look at it a different way?

I knew exactly how this was going to play out and I own it I'm only hurting myself but she is the criminal here. She is basically bringing up false rape charges and getting away with it.

People like that need to be outed.

www.maroonblood.com

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:47 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Maybe every one else needs to look at it a different way?

I knew exactly how this was going to play out and I own it I'm only hurting myself but she is the criminal here. She is basically bringing up false rape charges and getting away with it.

People like that need to be outed.

Yeah, go get ‘em Mike. You are the Man!!!

mickle
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mickle » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Hahaha.....self appointed no less!

85CatGrad

Post by 85CatGrad » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:41 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:

This is in her

Stay focused here

Hold on here! I see what your doing!

You effectively took the spotlight off Bobby and shifted it completely on yourself. Absolutely freakin brilliant my friend! You pushed Bobby out of the way and threw yourself in front of that man-hater bus. No one is talking about that petition anymore, rather all their focus is on how big of a loser they think you are. I was actually starting to feel sorry for Bobby, and now he really looks like a model citizen compared to you! Thats what I call taking the ultimate hit for the team! I can't believe how freakin unblievably brilliant you are. Well done.... well freakin done!!!!

Bobby should be upgrading your seats and inviting you over for Christmas this year.

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Counter Assault » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:27 pm

The mods of this chat room are complete and utter nerds. "Oh, let's put the most interesting topic of the entire board into smack." Ridiculous.

NERD ALERT

85CatGrad

Post by 85CatGrad » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:10 am

Counter Assault wrote:The mods of this chat room are complete and utter nerds. "Oh, let's put the most interesting topic of the entire board into smack." Ridiculous.

NERD ALERT
It's a socially sensitive subject and we don't want to be seen as being politically incorrect.

BobcatOninetails
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatOninetails » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 am

AG getting some coverage on Deadspin. The comment section had a couple of good ones.

https://deadspin.com/college-football-m ... 1820918702

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time." - Arnold H. Glasgow

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:17 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Rich K wrote:I still can't figure out how anybody can insult a dead person, I thought Lisa Davey died in front of Daines' office.....
Was it because the pizza delivery was late and she succumbed to malnutrition?
You do realize she's not really that big, don't you? She just looks big because under that Griz sweat shirt she's wearing a couple of Antifa coats made from genuine seal skin.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:19 am

Rich K wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Rich K wrote:I still can't figure out how anybody can insult a dead person, I thought Lisa Davey died in front of Daines' office.....
Was it because the pizza delivery was late and she succumbed to malnutrition?
You do realize she's not really that big, don't you? She just looks big because under that Griz sweat shirt she's wearing a couple of Antifa coats made from genuine seal skin.
#24: Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:58 am

You nailed it that's why she is so angry and hateful......and it looks like she's got a LOT of hate inside her.

I called her out because she was trying to pin a rapist label on a man applying for a job at a public university that she is employed by. She was trying to wreck his career, publicly shame him and terrorize his family, she basically falsely accused him of rape which should be punishable by prison time. This is the third time in the last few months she had done the same thing to others online.

This is about her, not the Griz, not Hauck, not a crazy fan, its about her being a cyber terrorist PERIOD

www.maroonblood.com

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:09 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:You nailed it that's why she is so angry and hateful......and it looks like she's got a LOT of hate inside her.
How many times have you been arrested and convicted?

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:19 am

I didn't see her arrest record mentioned in that article so no idea.

www.maroonblood.com

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:35 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:I didn't see her arrest record mentioned in that article so no idea.

Nice deflection Convict. We all know at least some of your issues with the law.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:59 am

I'm not the one deflecting you guys are, this is about her not me.

If you want to start a thread about my 3 arrests I would be happy to discuss but I am trying to keep focused on the real crime being committed by this gigantic cyber terrorist

www.maroonblood.com

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:00 pm

You seriously need to take a break from social media for a while and seek some help.