Short Board downtime tonight

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

Short Board downtime tonight

Post by kmax » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:54 pm

Sorry for the short notice everyone. The board will be going down in just a while for a real quick upgrade. Assuming everything goes as planned, the board should be back within about ten minutes or so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:38 pm

Okay, obviously the board is back up and running. Actual downtime was closer to 20 minutes just cause ftp uploads took forever.

During this time I upgraded the software running this board to the latest version. There were some security fixes as well as some other general fixes in here. Mostly you shouldn't notice any changes. I looked around and everything seems to be working okay, but if you notice anything that doesn't seem to be working or is broken please let me know right away via email to kevin@bobcatnation.com

Thanks for your patience everyone.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

DriftCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriftCat » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:54 am

Yeah...alright...there seems to be a problem with the TPS Reports. I don't know if you got the memo but we are putting cover sheets on those now. And if you could I need you to come in on Saturday as well.

F.K.A. - MM7CAT