MSU is the top choice for Montana students

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

MSU is the top choice for Montana students

Post by VimSince03 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:51 am

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: MSU is the top choice for Montana students

Post by wbtfg » Fri May 27, 2016 9:56 am

So out of the top students in the state of Montana, Montana state gets twice as many of the top students as the rest of the schools in Montana combined. Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri May 27, 2016 10:39 am

http://missoulian.com/news/local/um-cut ... dium=email

You have to wonder if what MSU is doing so well isn't hurting the other schools, especially UM. At what point will the BOR step in?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri May 27, 2016 11:28 am

Did anybody else notice the article followinf the Missoulian article linked above? Is was about how "Native American Sign Language studies flourish at U of M". I am sure that will produce a real marketable degree (sarcasm). Now wonder the school is in trouble.

GavinDonos
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GavinDonos » Fri May 27, 2016 4:56 pm

iaafan wrote:http://missoulian.com/news/local/um-cut ... dium=email

You have to wonder if what MSU is doing so well isn't hurting the other schools, especially UM. At what point will the BOR step in?
Step in for what? To put a limit on world class academic opportunities?

Sent from my TI-99/4A using Tapatalk.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri May 27, 2016 10:50 pm

From the mid-80s until the Schweizer Administration, was there a single MSU graduate on the BOR? I believe we now have a balanced BOR and let's not forget Steve chose an MSU product to be his Lieutenant Govenor and she is on top of all things educational because of her background. I believe Missoula has a president bound and determined to destroy UM and steer as much as he possibly can to Utah or Bozeman because of a certain presence making itself known in the area. We came very close to having one of them run our athletic department.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sat May 28, 2016 7:33 am

Cat Grad wrote:

From the mid-80s until the Schweizer Administration, was there a single MSU graduate on the BOR? I believe we now have a balanced BOR and let's not forget Steve chose an MSU product to be his Lieutenant Govenor and she is on top of all things educational because of her background. I believe Missoula has a president bound and determined to destroy UM and steer as much as he possibly can to Utah or Bozeman because of a certain presence making itself known in the area. We came very close to having one of them run our athletic department.
You do realize that she is the ex lieutenant gov. Do you honestly believe that Um's president is trying to kill the school? He might not know how to fix it, but actively trying to kill it?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic