Nothing can fix the D; lots of problems

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Re: Nothing can fix the D; lots of problems

Post by 91catAlum » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:08 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
TIrwin24 wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
John K wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:You guys aren't around here that much anyway, so not a big loss. I could care less if what I say bothers you. It only makes me laugh at how fragile you are emotionally that you can't hold it together when confronted with the truth about your football team of all things. It's a lot easier if you just accept things as they are.
Dude...you really need to get over yourself.
There's nothing in there that I need to get over myself about. I'm talking about how people like Santa react to someone telling him the undeniable truth. So, therefore, he needs to get over himself since he can't handle it and has to pout able no reading the board anymore. What society you guys live in where someone tells you something true that you don't want to hear and you fall apart over it. Must be liberals.
I gotta agree Bracket. In the past most of your stuff that you post is pretty decent, level-headed stuff. Seems like you've kinda gone off the deep end on this one.
The funny thing is no one can say what i went off the deep end about. People disagree and I'm cool with that, but they continue to take personal shots at me, so I defend myself. How is that going off the deep end?
Yet everyone here, except you, agrees that you were ridiculous last week. What's more likely, everybody but you is wrong, or 1 person is wrong?

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:10 pm

91catAlum wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
TIrwin24 wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
John K wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:You guys aren't around here that much anyway, so not a big loss. I could care less if what I say bothers you. It only makes me laugh at how fragile you are emotionally that you can't hold it together when confronted with the truth about your football team of all things. It's a lot easier if you just accept things as they are.
There's nothing in there that I need to get over myself about. I'm talking about how people like Santa react to someone telling him the undeniable truth. So, therefore, he needs to get over himself since he can't handle it and has to pout able no reading the board anymore. What society you guys live in where someone tells you something true that you don't want to hear and you fall apart over it. Must be liberals.
I gotta agree Bracket. In the past most of your stuff that you post is pretty decent, level-headed stuff. Seems like you've kinda gone off the deep end on this one.
The funny thing is no one can say what i went off the deep end about. People disagree and I'm cool with that, but they continue to take personal shots at me, so I defend myself. How is that going off the deep end?
Yet everyone here, except you, agrees that you were ridiculous last week. What's more likely, everybody but you is wrong, or 1 person is wrong?
He calls other posters "emotionally fragile," yet he's the victim of personal attacks. :roll:

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:07 pm

91catAlum wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
TIrwin24 wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
John K wrote:
Usually you'd be right, but not this time. Please point out where I went off the deep or cease with your non-sensical ranting.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:10 pm

PapaG wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
TIrwin24 wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
John K wrote:
He calls other posters "emotionally fragile," yet he's the victim of personal attacks. :roll:
When people are so upset about something so meaningless as football opinion that they announce they make not come back to the board that is, in fact, being emotionally fragile. Not name calling, but calling it like it is. Calling someone a$$hole for having an opinion that differs from yours is name calling. Fact.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:24 pm

I was wondering when we would get our very own AG1.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:03 pm

CelticCat wrote:I was wondering when we would get our very own AG1.
Thanks!! His posts on egriz are always on the mark. The guy isn't wearing maroon colored glasses and calls it the way it is instead of sugar coating all day long.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:46 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
Thanks!! His posts on egriz are always on the mark. The guy isn't wearing maroon colored glasses and calls it the way it is instead of sugar coating all day long.
This pretty much sums up my thoughts about your taking that as a compliment...

EDIT: I'll be very impressed if you get the reference...

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:36 am

grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

Like a lot of people reading his posts you aren't able to pick up on when he's being sarcastic or when he's serious. The guy is a great poster and I know I'll never be that good.
When someone compares me to playerrep I'll begin to worry, but PapaG has such a good imitation of him that'll never happen. I swear they're identical twins separated at birth.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:40 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

Like a lot of people reading his posts you aren't able to pick up on when he's being sarcastic or when he's serious. The guy is a great poster and I know I'll never be that good.
When someone compares me to playerrep I'll begin to worry, but PapaG has such a good imitation of him that'll never happen. I swear they're identical twins separated at birth.
The comparison was terrible. You are NO AlphaGriz1. You are part Growler (AtlGriz1) and part Big G. That's more your speed.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:24 am

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

The comparison was terrible. You are NO AlphaGriz1. You are part Growler (AtlGriz1) and part Big G. That's more your speed.
Hahaha. I KNEW you'd be pissed. Didn't take long. You've been trying to copy AG1 for years. Poorly I might add. Hilarious!!! You can't carve out your own personna.

Your little love fest over Yates is you copying AG. So lame.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:29 am

[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You assume too much. Of course I can pick it up. Still doesn't change the fact that he is an arrogant, egotistical, self-absorbed ass. The fact that you are ok with the comparison to someone with said qualities speaks volumes.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:39 am

grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

You assume too much. Of course I can pick it up. Still doesn't change the fact that he is an arrogant, egotistical, self-absorbed ass. The fact that you are ok with the comparison to someone with said qualities speaks volumes.
Please point out where I've been arrogant, egotistical or self absorbed. AG is none of those things either. He's just goofing around, so maybe you need to rethink your "of course I can pick it up" line, boss. :wink:

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:38 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

Please point out where I've been arrogant, egotistical or self absorbed. AG is none of those things either. He's just goofing around, so maybe you need to rethink your "of course I can pick it up" line, boss. :wink:
Bracket - just last week you jumped some guy for asking a very innocent question. Then you called him a liar for stating he started for the Cats. Here is the link to refresh your memory.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=36710

You should probably step back and look at your posts. You might realize that you really are a prick.

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Cataholic wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

Bracket - just last week you jumped some guy for asking a very innocent question. Then you called him a liar for stating he started for the Cats. Here is the link to refresh your memory.

You should probably step back and look at your posts. You might realize that you really are a prick.
And yet another name caller. Way to keep it civil.

You described someone that was pissed off at someone who does nothing but rail on the coaches. Check his post history.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:23 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:

And yet another name caller. Way to keep it civil.

You described someone that was pissed off at someone who does nothing but rail on the coaches. Check his post history.
I was just stating the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. As for civil, it is easy to find multiple examples of the bracket being less than civil.

As for the post referenced, you asked when you were arrogant or egotistical, etc. There is an example for you. It is funny how you failed to acknowledge that we found a specific example. Instead you try to justify your actions.

By the way, the posters thread was completely bare of any malice. You jumped to conclusion that has no merit. Talk about look at someone's history of posts, you should examine your own. He mentions he was a starter for the Cats and you call him a liar. Zero basis. You have no idea who he is yet somehow you KNOW that he is lying.

Just like Jack Nicholson said, you want the truth, you can't handle the truth. Well the truth is that you appear to a Grade A PRICK.

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Let it die folks. If saying he wants somebody to point out him being an arrogant egoistical prick in the exact thread he started as Mr. Arrogant Prick isn't obvious enough, then there's absolutely no hope for bracket and the guys he's browbeating. Seriously. Let it die.

Don't effing quote and reply to this bracket. For the love of God don't quote and reply.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:49 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:Let it die folks. If saying he wants somebody to point out him being an arrogant egoistical prick in the exact thread he started as Mr. Arrogant Prick isn't obvious enough, then there's absolutely no hope for bracket and the guys he's browbeating. Seriously. Let it die.

Don't effing quote and reply to this bracket. For the love of God don't quote and reply.
With all due respect Yoda, bracket won't quit if you IGNORE him. Ignoring him clearly hasn't worked. What is wrong with calling him out? If everybody called him out, maybe he would quit being such a dick. At a minimum, maybe he would think about his posts before pressing "submit".

Why doesn't somebody address this crap! Ignoring it is not a solution. That just allows the problem to fester.

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Darth Yoda wrote:Let it die folks. If saying he wants somebody to point out him being an arrogant egoistical prick in the exact thread he started as Mr. Arrogant Prick isn't obvious enough, then there's absolutely no hope for bracket and the guys he's browbeating. Seriously. Let it die.

With all due respect Yoda, bracket won't quit if you IGNORE him. Ignoring him clearly hasn't worked. What is wrong with calling him out? If everybody called him out, maybe he would quit being such a dick. At a minimum, maybe he would think about his posts before pressing "submit".

Why doesn't somebody address this crap! Ignoring it is not a solution. That just allows the problem to fester.
Calling him out is a flat out disaster. He's waiting for it and feeding off it.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:16 am

It's a hard thing in life to look inward, but if you think you are surrounded by a**holes and are constantly arguing with people... there is one common denominator in that equation... you.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Confucius say.... Just kidding. Not worried about being classified as an a-hole. I feel pretty good about the type of person I am.

I really don't see a problem with calling a jackass out. How do you expect him to change? If you have mice in your house, do you do something about it or ignore them and hope they go away?

I am still a fairly new poster. What I find strange is someone tells bracket to shut his pie hole and instead of getting support, you have people saying just let him be. It baffles me!