New Game!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

New Game!

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:05 pm

So I've come up with a new game to play over the next few weeks, it turns out it's really easy and fun! its called getting threads locked on Egriz! I am personally responsible for at least 1 maybe 2, but I encourage everyone to give it a try! it's really easy to accomplish!

So get a thread Locked and report back here with your successes! lol

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: New Game!

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:36 pm

The mods over there have a gigantic case of vagitis.

Payton and Wahlberg ooze sugar and optimism and its their way or the highway. You cannot have an opinion if it goes against their master plan.

That board is the biggest stinky turd in the FCS. A megajerkofffest of homogenized talking points. You are not doing anything except making the board worth reading.....................

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:37 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:The mods over there have a gigantic case of vagitis.

Payton and Wahlberg ooze sugar and optimism and its their way or the highway. You cannot have an opinion if it goes against their master plan.

That board is the biggest stinky turd in the FCS. A megajerkofffest of homogenized talking points. You are not doing anything except making the board worth reading.....................
You're not allowed to play, given you're the king of thread lock!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:23 pm

You dont make the rules............

Your friend,

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:44 pm

2 pre ban :shrug:

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:49 pm

I get the impression GoScatsGo is suffering from some self loathing causing his over-control tight cheese grip.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:00 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:I get the impression GoScatsGo is suffering from some self loathing causing his over-control tight cheese grip.
13 threads have been locked in 4 days! lol :lol:

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

New Game!

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:47 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:I get the impression GoScatsGo is suffering from some self loathing causing his over-control tight cheese grip.
13 threads have been locked in 4 days! lol :lol:
Does he realize what an idiot looks like?

If someone is drunk with power that's what they do.

He's only doing this because speedy called him a puzzy and I called him out on his welching which he has demonstrated he has no intention of honoring his bet.

Now he thinks he needs to overcompensate for deleting posts and swinging the ban hammer for inconsequential posts directed at him which were responses to his own ill willed posts

It would be great if they would do something about the direct personal threats and blatant harassment (Big G), but that's not what this is about.

It's about his own insecurities and pettiness, and everyone knows it.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:49 pm

This sounds like fun! I might have to spend some on egriz. Also can't believe I actually agreed on smothering with AG1. Holy cow!!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Cataholic wrote:This sounds like fun! I might have to spend some on egriz. Also can't believe I actually agreed on smothering with AG1. Holy cow!!
I know your phone auto corrected the above word, but holy crap I about wet my pants when I read that! Smothering, eh? Didn't know AG1 was into that.

:lol:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:14 pm

The UM rape culture got me.......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:39 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Cataholic wrote:This sounds like fun! I might have to spend some on egriz. Also can't believe I actually agreed on smothering with AG1. Holy cow!!
I know your phone auto corrected the above word, but holy crap I about wet my pants when I read that! Smothering, eh? Didn't know AG1 was into that.

:lol:
That is pretty funny!

LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by LIBBYCAT » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Would love to help with the thread locking over there. The whole smothering thing really isn't me at all.
Just out of curiosity do they track you by IP address? I only have the one screen name and I don't really care to get shot at every time I drive through there. Maybe we can just sit here and throw rocks or hey, I can start a new troll bait thread.