HELP! HOW DO I GET BACK ON ACTIVE STATUS?

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

HELP! HOW DO I GET BACK ON ACTIVE STATUS?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:15 am

Some time ago, I was placed on the inactive list (at my own stupid request), and now cannot either post new or reply. I have some info that I would like to share with the members on the athletic forum, and I would also like to change my username. Can you help me with this?

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:07 am

I can try to help. I'm new to the admin functions, but I'll do my best. What was your old username, and what do you want it changed to? Send me an email at brad@bobcatnation.com.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:10 am

Bay Area Cat wrote:I can try to help. I'm new to the admin functions, but I'll do my best. What was your old username, and what do you want it changed to? Send me an email at brad@bobcatnation.com.
BAC: Looks like you are going to have to teach him the secret handshake again :suds:

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:14 am

mslacat wrote:
Bay Area Cat wrote:I can try to help. I'm new to the admin functions, but I'll do my best. What was your old username, and what do you want it changed to? Send me an email at brad@bobcatnation.com.
BAC: Looks like you are going to have to teach him the secret handshake again :suds:
what secret handshake i did not know that there was a secret handshake help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

This space for rent....