A Success!

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

A Success!

Post by mslacat » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:34 pm

Boy guy you really have to be congradulated on the site. 95 registered users and 286 posts in just over two days. Pat yourselves on the back. It is great start and look forward to any additions you maybe thinking of.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:41 pm

Thanks mslacat, I was thinking the same thing earlier, it couldn't have gone much better. Thanks to everyone who has joined and already made this message board an excellent place to be.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

CatfaninGA
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatfaninGA » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:22 pm

I frequent many of these sites, watch out this thing is about to explode!

hoags11
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by hoags11 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:18 pm

This site is a great place to share all of our memories blurred or not about time spent with bozeman athletics. And the member list!!! Grows everyday.

Well done and lots of FUN

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:57 pm

I echo the sentiments of the other posters. Great job to rtb, BAC, and kmax!! This site is looking great and I for one appreciate all the hard work that you all put into creating this site!