SAY IT AINT SO!!! (Note: Hoax!)

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

gocats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: SAY IT AINT SO!!!

Post by gocats » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 am

Dude, you need to stop holding things in. Let them out, say what you mean. It isn't healthy to hold stuff in like that. :D

Alcohol doesn't make you fat, it makes you lean.... on chairs, tables and random ugly people....

D-Wreck
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by D-Wreck » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:57 am

Viva Los Gatos wrote:Jeezus…Some of insecure a-holes are acting like you’re dating a chick way out of your league. Denarius likes you, okay. He really, really likes you. So stop checking his text messages. Stop asking him “who was that?” whenever he waves at someone. Stop holding on to his arm so tight that he loses feelings in his fingers. He’s not going anywhere.

Do me a favor, take a deep breath, go take a look at yourself in the mirror and repeat after me.

I’m good enough
I’m smart enough
And gulldurnit, Denarius likes me.

Hell, he should like you. Why wouldn’t he, you’re a handsome man. You think some swingin’ d!ck down in Texas can pull him away from you just because everything in Texas is bigger? F#ck off! Not today Kemosabe.

Over the next 3.5 years you and Denarius are going to make some serious magic. Now sack up, get your ass back out there, and show Denarius why he chose you.

Now I'm done...
POW!!
=D^ =D^ =D^ =D^ =D^ =D^ =D^ =D^ =D^ =D^

MSUcantouchus

Post by MSUcantouchus » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:38 am

D-Wreck wrote:
Viva Los Gatos wrote:Jeezus…Some of insecure a-holes are acting like you’re dating a chick way out of your league. Denarius likes you, okay. He really, really likes you. So stop checking his text messages. Stop asking him “who was that?” whenever he waves at someone. Stop holding on to his arm so tight that he loses feelings in his fingers. He’s not going anywhere.

Do me a favor, take a deep breath, go take a look at yourself in the mirror and repeat after me.

I’m good enough
I’m smart enough

Hell, he should like you. Why wouldn’t he, you’re a handsome man. You think some swingin’ d!ck down in Texas can pull him away from you just because everything in Texas is bigger? F#ck off! Not today Kemosabe.

Over the next 3.5 years you and Denarius are going to make some serious magic. Now sack up, get your ass back out there, and show Denarius why he chose you.

Now I'm done...
POW!!
dUMb POW

There is more to this team than one man. And dont make it into some kind of gay player dating analagy. And dont paint all of us as so pathetic that losing DM would ruin our lives. We aren't Cavs fans.
[-X

I hate dark pink

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 am

MSUcantouchus wrote:
D-Wreck wrote:

I’m good enough
I’m smart enough

Now I'm done...
POW!!
dUMb POW

There is more to this team than one man. And dont make it into some kind of gay player dating analagy. And dont paint all of us as so pathetic that losing DM would ruin our lives. We aren't Cavs fans.
[-X
I thought it was funny. :D

I'm also a little sad that someone had to actually ask Denarius if the rumor was true. From everything I've seen from this kid so far there is no way in hell he would even consider leaving this team high and dry like that. This isn't the NFL, guys aren't constantly looking to move around. He says he likes it here and feels at home so I'm going to trust him on that.

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

D-Wreck
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by D-Wreck » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:58 am

MSUcantouchus wrote:
D-Wreck wrote:

I’m good enough
I’m smart enough

Now I'm done...
POW!!
dUMb POW

[-X
I said POW!! Not POTW. Pow, as in Bam! Just like Adam West as Batman. C'mon, reading comprehension. And if you didn't think Viva's post was funny, maybe you need another cup of coffee or to wake up on the other side of the bed tomorrow.

[youtube][/youtube]

MashTun

Post by MashTun » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:39 pm

D-Wreck wrote:

I’m good enough
I’m smart enough

Now I'm done...
POW!!
That's funny Gatos!! =D^ =D^ Big Bam POW!!

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." - Dave Barry