Nitpicking

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Nitpicking

Post by GOKATS » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:16 pm

No big deal, but I was just looking and there were recent posts from all 3 mods on the same forum and the 'red' really sticks out and too much resembles 'dark pink'. Any chance you could come with a color a little less offensive? :wink:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

kmax
Site Admin

Re: Nitpicking

Post by kmax » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Lol, apparently ask and ye shall recieve. It appears rtb has some free time. Good job! :thumbup:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Yeah, it turns out this is easy to change. It's not even in CSS, just an option in the board software. I've tried several things a yellow gold, a bright blue, and now I have it set to the same dark blue on the rest of the board. Anyone like or not like the dark blue that blends right in to the site?

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Nah I like the idea of us mods blending into the woodwork, makes for better surprise attacks. :lol: Seriously, looks good and much better than the yellow I saw at first.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Thanks, guys. Like I said it was nit picking but I do like the look better now. :thumbup:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

Old Skool Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Old Skool Cat » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:24 am

That looks sweet!