Update Please!

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

MSUCATS
BobcatNation Team Captain

Update Please!

Post by MSUCATS » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:35 am

I know how everyone was making a HUGE stink about updating the coaching information on MSU's webpage, but I clicked on something on The Nation, and it still has Kramer's name on it! I am surprised that this was not corrected when everyone started giving MSU a hard time about updates.

Check it out here:

http://www.bobcatnation.com/coaches.html

:shrug:

Just thought you would want to know and correct this ASAP!! :D

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."

kmax
Site Admin

Re: Update Please!

Post by kmax » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:52 pm

MSUCATS wrote:I know how everyone was making a HUGE stink about updating the coaching information on MSU's webpage, but I clicked on something on The Nation, and it still has Kramer's name on it! I am surprised that this was not corrected when everyone started giving MSU a hard time about updates.

Check it out here:

http://www.bobcatnation.com/coaches.html

:shrug:

Just thought you would want to know and correct this ASAP!! :D
Well, considering the the schedule that is listed on the page that links to that is from 2005, seems like it is correct! ;)

Yes we do know that the rest of the site here at BobcatNation has fallen into disrepair, and we apologize and thank you for bringing it to our attention. We are currently working on a new and improved BobcatNation with better hosting and a completely new site that will be much easier for us to keep updated without having to get fired from our real jobs to do it.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

MSUCATS

Post by MSUCATS » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:24 pm

I was just trying to help.

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:24 pm

MSUCATS wrote:I was just trying to help.
And I was just trying to explain where we were going with the site, there was no offense taken on my side.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

MSUCATS

Post by MSUCATS » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:37 pm

8)

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

MSUCATS

Post by MSUCATS » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:37 pm

8) Right on!

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06