This board is smoking!

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

This board is smoking!

Post by mslacat » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:10 am

Hey thanks BAC, RTB, and Kmax
This board has been ground central for a lot of Bobcat fans for finding out what is happening, with this coaching search. I noticed we have set new records the last couple days, last I looked we were constantly in the 90's as far as memeber being line. Even when the streaming video did not work we had a place to go. Thanks guys

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:16 am

Wow, I hadn't even noticed that we smoked our old record of users online at one time! 153! :shock: You guys are killing me with the webhosting stuff!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

rtb

Post by rtb » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:20 am

I am guessing 167 at 4:06 today when MSU announces all four candidates have dropped out and we are starting a new search next week. :cry:

Ok, that isn't what is going to happen, but whenever we get an announcement from MSU if it is today during work hours or Monday I am guessing that will be the new record.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by catamaran » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:25 am

rtb wrote:I am guessing 167 at 4:06 today when MSU announces all four candidates have dropped out and we are starting a new search next week. :cry:

Ok, that isn't what is going to happen, but whenever we get an announcement from MSU if it is today during work hours or Monday I am guessing that will be the new record.
Now introducin Larry Kerr as your new head coach

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons

TxAggie01
New Recruit

Post by TxAggie01 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:44 am

This site is great!