Hauck

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

velochat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by velochat » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:31 am

Nobody said Rick wasn't pretty, did they? :? I wonder more about the folks on this board's obsession with Hauck. He must love that.

I'm somewhat of a Husky fan; I thought it was great when he was hired and equally great when he was fired. What a mess seemed to be left in his wake in Boulder and Seattle. Looks like the nut cases in South Bend did the Huskies a big favor.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:04 pm

golfer wrote:
Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
golfer wrote:Just a quick comment on the interview with Hauck. I watched the game and I remember the announcers talking about he wanted to move up in the coaching ranks, but I don't remember actually hearing the interview with Hauck. Did they show the interview?
They didn't show the interview. Listened to Hauck on his radio show last night and he basically said they mis-quoted him. He said he hopes to stay in Missoula for a long, long time and they lock him up and throw away the key.
So basically we have no idea what else was said in the interview, like maybe he did say "it's my dream right now to be coaching at the university of Montana in the national championship game. But eventually I would love to move up the coaching ranks and be a head coach in 1a."
Yep, no idea what was actually said in the interview. Hauck did say on the radio show that he didn't say he would eventually like to move up. He seemed to say they took whatever he said out of context.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:20 pm

Man if those announcers heard him say anything about 1A football, I'm sure they assumed he would much much rather be up there, since apparently those announcers would much rather be sportscasting a 1A game. Those guys gave 1AA football no love.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:01 pm

wbtfg wrote:
He is a pretty coach in my opinion.

He's ok....I don't think I'd make out with him or anything, but he's definitely better looking than Bobby. :wink:
Too damn funny!!! :lol: