Feedback Wanted

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

Feedback Wanted

Post by kmax » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:45 am

Welcome to the new BobcatNation.com. While the main site is still pretty bare, we are working to get it up and going with as much original content and information as we can and hope to make this your one stop for everything Bobcats. We are looking to recieve all of the feedback on the main site and these boards as we can to allow us to make them as useful as possible. If you see something you like, don't like or just something you would like to see added or improved, please either post it here or send myself or one of the other moderators a private message or email. Thanks, and enjoy the site!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:49 am

Looks/feels very nice. I know its still in early stages, but I would try and use a picture like the www.montana.edu site has. Shows the 'true' blue Bozeman surrounding all of us Bobcat grads remember from being in Bozeman as well has the gold/blue colors in it. I took some pictures this year at some football games (some of them were panoramic). I'll have to check and see how they came out and If I have any good ones I'll forward them to you. Very well done so far though .. GOOD WORK!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:53 am

Cardiac, thanks for the thoughts. When you refer to the image on the msu site and talk about the colors are you just referring to the scenic picture or saying you would prefer we used the more yellowish gold and the royal blue? If you are more referring to the colors, we went with these colors because that is what the athletic teams are using and being a fan site it seemed to go along better.

Any pictures you have that you would like to send us to include in the photo gallery would be great and thanks for the offer.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:40 pm

Looks great, and easy to use! Looking forward to all the great Cat info. Thanks for taking the time to put this together for all the Cat fans and non Cat fans out there.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:46 pm

Forgot to log in when I posted the above message :oops: Again thanks :D

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:46 pm

Looks great... I like the colors how they are since these are what the MSU athletic teams use now (the university itself still seems to like yellow though). Finally we no longer have to click on every message one at a time to read a thread! Looking forward to seeing what else is done with the site.

Bison_Kent
BobcatNation Redshirt

Nice Site

Post by Bison_Kent » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:57 pm

I am glad to see a Montana State site. Be sure to come and visit the North Dakota State site:

http://www.bisonville.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

farmcats
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by farmcats » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:38 pm

Looks great!!!!!! Those of you who did all of the work putting this together need to be given a big pat on the back. Thanks for all of the hard work!!!!!

WYOBISONMAN
BobcatNation Letterman

Nice Site!

Post by WYOBISONMAN » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:38 pm

Congrats to MSU on a great new site!

Bleedinbluengold
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bleedinbluengold » Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:59 pm

Nice job - Congrats!