News Updates

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

rtb

News Updates

Post by rtb » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:39 pm

The brains behind this whole operation has made updating the news items very user friendly for the other administrators so you can no rely on BobcatNation to update the news on the front page quite regularly. I can't guarantee daily as we all do have jobs and some days there is no news, but we have taken another step towards becoming the one stop shop for all your Bobcat info.

Thanks again to Kmax for all the hard work he has done on this site. I think we have only just begun to make this one great website!

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:30 pm

Hey, you guys do great work. My most sincere thanks for putting this website on.

You might want to correct the South Dakota State score on the front page-it was MSU 27, SDSU 24.

Grizomatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizomatic » Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:15 am

BelgradeBobcat wrote:Hey, you guys do great work. My most sincere thanks for putting this website on.
As a Griz fan, let me add my thanks, and kudos for an honest, and accurate look at the "other side". :lol:

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."

rtb

More News

Post by rtb » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:27 pm

Ok folks, I am trying to get into the habit of putting up the news links from the Montana Newspapers etc on here daily. I got around to it a little bit late, but they are all in one place for those of you who didn't already read them this morning.

If you guys notice I miss an article or you find one outside of the usual sources, please let me know. A lot of times links get put in the topic threads and a lot of people miss them.

Thanks for being part of the Bobcat Nation!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:38 pm

Before anybody beats me to it, I'll say it. Maybe somebody ought to think about updating the scores, poll and calendar sections too. Hmmm, have to find the guy that is responsible for that and flog him. :wink:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

rtb

Post by rtb » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:27 pm

Kmax,

Don't know if you got my email, but I updated the calendar for January and have a new poll ready to go, just need help figuring out how to put it on the page.

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:09 pm

In Case you didn't see it....we finally have a new poll on the main page, along with updated news and calendar sections. The scoreboard should be updated, but may be running into some technical issues.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:14 pm

Scoreboard is now updated.

Technical issues == kmax is a bonehead and forgot to upload after making changes.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon