Weber State Game photos

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

Weber State Game photos

Post by kmax » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:30 pm

The first set of Weber State game photos are up now. These are the ones from Jay Thane who once again has provided us with some excellent shots. Thanks again Jay!

I will try to get all of the rest of the photos I have from this weekend from Jens and any others up tonight. Just didn't have enough time on the lunch hour to get more than the ones from Jay done. Hope everyone enjoys them.

You can view the Weber photos from Jay here.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:47 pm

Okay, the rest of the pictures that I recieved from Jens Jensen are up now. He sent me 46 photos, so I have split them up into three seperate galleries for a bit easier viewing. There are two sets of game photos:

Game photos 1
Game photos 2

And there is one set of photos from gameday activities such as tailgating etc.:

Gameday photos

Hope everyone enjoys them. And once again a huge thanks to Jens for some great pictures!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:48 am

Thanks for posting those!

Great shot of Cooper's sack (oops-that doesn't read very well :oops: ) How about, great shot of Cooper sacking Weber's Quarterback

That little camper trailer with the "M" on it is really cool
Last edited by BelgradeBobcat on Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.