Better Late than never...

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

Better Late than never...

Post by kmax » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:53 pm

Sorry about the lack of updates to the main site, I was out on business most of the week and have yet to coach up my counterparts on the updating of the site.

We have a few more pictures from Jay Thane up from the volleyball match last weekend against Northern Arizona. Go here to check them out!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

rtb

Pictures

Post by rtb » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:00 pm

For those of you that have been enjoying the pictures provide by Jay, please take the time to thank him if you can. He takes some great photos and it is great of him to share them with us!!

Also, if you see a photo you really like contact Jay and get an 11x14 made for your office, den or wherever. I know when the season is over I plan to have a couple of his pictures enlarged.

Sorry for the plug, but Jay is doing a great thing for free!!