CSU Game Photos

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

CSU Game Photos

Post by kmax » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:20 pm

Jens Jensen has once again donated some great photos from the Colorado State Game. He managed to capture both touchdown catches as well as several shots of Holland being sacked/hit. Thanks to Jens for the nice photos.

Check out the CSU photos here.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:04 am

excellent! Based on those photos-our o-line sure did a lot better than their's! :lol:
Last edited by BelgradeBobcat on Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:26 am

BelgradeBobcat wrote:excellent! Based on those photos-our o-line sure did a lot better than their's! :lol:
Yes, I noticed that right off the bat. Our OL/DL I think played better overall I think than CSU's. In the OL pictures, everyone seems to have his man engaged and Lulay having a huge pocket at times to throw the ball. I'm really liking what I am seeing from the OL right now as far as pass blocking. If we can get the passing game cranked up, the running game should follow. Jenson and Decock both look HUGE in there.