Cal Poly Game Photos

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

Cal Poly Game Photos

Post by kmax » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:30 pm

The new photos of the Cal Poly game from Jay Thane are up on the site now. You can go here to view them if you wish to relive the pain--and trust me, these photos show the pain. Huge thanks again to Jay Thane for some great photos and for allowing us to put them up for all in the BobcatNation to enjoy.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:36 pm

Thanks for including the photo of a hot cheerleader. That looked to be the best moment of the game.

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:36 pm

I did like the cheerleader shot... :shock:

Thanks, Jay. I know I appreciate him putting up all his photos on this site, even if most of them bring back bad memories from last week!

On a note of inter-rival diplomacy, I would like to suggest, for my client CTOWM, that Jay take photos at a few more Bobcat volleyball games. With a heavy emphasis on #3. :wink:

GO CATS GO!!!

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:37 pm

Beat me to it by a couple seconds, BAC!

GO CATS GO!!!

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:42 pm

I always find it hard to get past the Volleyball pictures.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:45 pm

I think Jay is only getting pics at home games so we will have to wait for the Volleyball conference home opener to get some more Volleyball pics, but I am sure he will get some then. And I already passed on CTOWN's appreciation for any and all pics of #3.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:20 pm

BozoneCat wrote:On a note of inter-rival diplomacy, I would like to suggest, for my client CTOWM, that Jay take photos at a few more Bobcat volleyball games. With a heavy emphasis on #3. :wink:
kmax wrote:And I already passed on CTOWN's appreciation for any and all pics of #3.
But she probably thinks a stalker is a step or two above a Griz fan. :shock:
Last edited by Cat-theotherwhitemeat on Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:22 pm

I see you stoped drooling long enough to post today. :D

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:50 pm

jagur1 wrote:I see you stoped drooling long enough to post today. :D
I can post and drool at the same time. I'm a multi-tasker. :)

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:29 pm

As long as you don't tell us that you are drooling and posting while typing one-handed, then the multi-taking stuff is all good.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:55 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:As long as you don't tell us that you are drooling and posting while typing one-handed, then the multi-taking stuff is all good.
No, I'm not 17, holding a Sears catalog anymore. :oops:

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:00 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:If Kamber get on here and reads these she's going to think I'm a stalker. Nope, I'm not. But she probably thinks a stalker is a step or two above a Griz fan. :shock:

She is a fricken' hottie!!
Brings to mind a great quote from Old School:

"I wasn't like I was stalking you or anything... I just watched you a lot from a distance!"

LOL

GO CATS GO!!!