Site Updates and New Photo Galleries

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

Site Updates and New Photo Galleries

Post by kmax » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:26 pm

The main site has undergone a bit more updating as of late. The latest news section is now being kept up to date as much as possible, we have the latest scores and results for Bobcat Sports, and a new poll was posted recently.

In addition to this, the biggest change is the addition of some more great Bobcat photos. Jay Thane is back in Bozeman and has graciously agreed to allow BobcatNation to display some of his excellent photo coverage of the Cats. Currently we have two new galleries from Jay, one from the Football home opener against Adams State and one from the Volleyball team in the Holiday Inn Classic. Also we have some photos in a member contributed gallery for the Adams State game courtesy of BobcatNation member Jens Jensen. To check out these exciting new photos, just click here or go to the main page and click the Photogallery link.

We are glad we can provide quality pictures like these to our members, thanks to both Jay and Jens for their great contributions to BobcatNation. We look forward to bringing you even more content in the future. Coming soon, the updated Sports Info pages with all the info you need on your favorite Bobcat Sports!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:32 pm

wow, the football talk
Last edited by Cat-theotherwhitemeat on Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:40 pm

Figured you'd like that one CTOWM.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:58 pm

CTOWM. If you put a cat girl on your computer :x I'll call for a vote on your status in the Griz sugar coater club. :D

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:47 pm

jagur1 wrote:CTOWM. If you put a cat girl on your computer :x I'll call for a vote on your status in the Griz sugar coater club. :D
She could make you switch religions (i.e. George Costanza).
Last edited by Cat-theotherwhitemeat on Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.