Looking for some Mobile Web users

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

Looking for some Mobile Web users

Post by kmax » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:55 am

So the BobcatNation boards are getting set to go mobile. Last week when I was away from the computer and wanting to know the latest rumors on the Kramer to Idaho situation I got frustrated and decided it was time for the BobcatNation boards to have a mobile interface.

I have gotten it set up and rtb and I have done some testing, but before we open it up to everyone I wanted to try and find a couple of our regular posters who use mobile web that would be willing to try it out for us as kind of beta testers and give us some feedback.

So, if you live on BobcatNation and want the chance to be on it even when you are away from your computer, now is your chance. Send me a PM and I will get you the information. As soon as we have done some more testing and everything is okay, I will announce it to everyone here.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon