Spell Check

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catBBfan
BobcatNation Redshirt

Spell Check

Post by catBBfan » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:27 pm

Can spell check be added to this forum???
It would be an large help to some of us that are spelling challenged

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:29 pm

There may be a spell check plugin for phpBB, I have never really checked, but in all honesty it would be pretty low on list of things I would like to do when/if I ever find the time. In the mean time, though, I can suggest you download and install the google toolbar for whichever browser you use. The toolbar has a nifty little spell checker that will spell check all form fields (like the one you type your responses in here) on a page.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:38 am

kmax wrote:There may be a spell check plugin for phpBB, I have never really checked, but in all honesty it would be pretty low on list of things I would like to do when/if I ever find the time. In the mean time, though, I can suggest you download and install the google toolbar for whichever browser you use. The toolbar has a nifty little spell checker that will spell check all form fields (like the one you type your responses in here) on a page.
Thanks for checking