New BobcatNation Logo

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

New BobcatNation Logo

Post by kmax » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:49 am

We would like to officially announce the new BobcatNation logo that rtb and I have created. We decided to create a new logo to use in place of the M-State logo since that one is somewhat similar to MSU's M logo and we didn't want any hassles over it. In the coming weeks we will be replacing the logos on the site with this new one and rtb will be putting it on some of the items in the BobcatNation store. Let us know what you guys think of it.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:19 am

I love it! Well done, guys!

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:23 am

BADASS!! I love it! Now just get it put on a shirt at cafepress, and I'll buy one! :D

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:33 am

Really? You want that on a shirt on cafe press? I will work on it tonight so that you can buy it soon. T-shirt? Is that what you guys would like to see it on?

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:03 pm

T-shirt, hoody, and polo shirt; i'll get one of each!

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:10 pm

El_Gato wrote:T-shirt, hoody, and polo shirt; i'll get one of each!
I'd also buy one of each...looks awesome fellas!!!

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:12 pm

Ok, so do you not like the current design on the hoody? I didn't want to change all those if people liked those designs, maybe I can do multiple designs, not sure. I was instructed to leave some of the existing designs alone, but I will add the new logo to all those items if that is what you guys like. I like the feedback. The more feedback we have the better off things will be.

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:24 pm

Great job guys! Thanks!

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:44 pm

Ok, so there is a hoody, t-shirt, polo, and two stickers with the new logo. If you guys see something you think should be changed let me know.

Thanks!!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:57 pm

rtb, kmax - YOU GUYS RULE!! - Cyas at the game on the 10th - You better have a tailgate set up!! to quote homer (simpson, not the greek dude)... WOOHOO!!!!!!! :lol: :P :wink:

94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!

rtb

Post by rtb » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:29 am

grizzh8r wrote:rtb, kmax - YOU GUYS RULE!! - Cyas at the game on the 10th - You better have a tailgate set up!! to quote homer (simpson, not the greek dude)... WOOHOO!!!!!!! :lol: :P :wink:
So are you buying a shirt? ;)

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:11 am

grizzh8r wrote:rtb, kmax - YOU GUYS RULE!! - Cyas at the game on the 10th - You better have a tailgate set up!! to quote homer (simpson, not the greek dude)... WOOHOO!!!!!!! :lol: :P :wink:
Thanks. As for the tailgate, assuming the banner I just ordered is done in time, just look for the fifth wheel trailer with a BobcatNation banner across the front of it and you will find me.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:23 am

Great logo max! Good job, I likes!

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:03 am

kmax wrote:
Thanks. As for the tailgate, assuming the banner I just ordered is done in time, just look for the fifth wheel trailer with a BobcatNation banner across the front of it and you will find me.
Which tailgate lot? Student or Booster?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:05 am

wbtfg wrote:
kmax wrote:
Which tailgate lot? Student or Booster?
Student, along the RV row. We are usually parked next to the old brown school bus which is a bunch of my coworkers.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:51 pm

rtb wrote:
So are you buying a shirt? ;)
See for yourself!

Click me! --> http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatboard ... php?t=2853 <-- Click me!