OUTDOOR GAME SHOP

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

rtb

OUTDOOR GAME SHOP

Post by rtb » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 am

Check out the latest advertiser and sponsor of Bobcat Nation!

If you aren't thinking about it already, you better get ready for tailgating and get your yard games ordered soon! Check out http://www.outdoor-game-shop.com to order your tailgating games today. Cornhole, Ladder Golf, Beer Pong, and more! Also, don't miss out on the special code "BOBCAT" for a 10% discount. The company is Bobcat owned and operated in Montana so don't miss out your chance to get ready to tailgate and support a fellow Bobcat.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

glorified j
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: OUTDOOR GAME SHOP

Post by glorified j » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 am

Hey everyone! I'm the owner of the Outdoor Game Shop. 2002 MSU grad, and season ticket holder in 101 (the loud group in the corner :D ). I'm also an avid tailgater, so if you see the boards in my avatar, feel free to stop by and say hi!

I'm running an awesome promo code while I'm advertising here on BN. 10% off anything in the store. I'm hoping to see a ton of games around the tailgating area this year!

Thanks everybody, and GO CATS!

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:10 pm

I love it. Jeff Foxworthy would be proud. Games that rednecks play.

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Damnit--last year I ordered cornhole and ladder golf from Victory Tailgate.com--wish I would have waited.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Psh... Ladder Golf? Nahhh, it's North Dakotan Horseshoes! :P

Thanks for the note, I'll have to check it out. Any Bobcat themed stuff?

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

rtb

Post by rtb » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 pm

grizzh8r wrote:Psh... Ladder Golf? Nahhh, it's North Dakotan Horseshoes! :P
No, it's Horse Balls

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 pm

rtb wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:Psh... Ladder Golf? Nahhh, it's North Dakotan Horseshoes! :P
No, it's Horse Balls
Nice! Even better... :rofl:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 am

We play a lot of washers/holey board with our group. It's also another easy fun game to build.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:54 am

Thanks to this guy for advertising. The guys that start up as as new user to try and sell something bug me.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

glorified j
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by glorified j » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 am

wbtfg wrote:We play a lot of washers/holey board with our group. It's also another easy fun game to build.
Most of my websites are actually devoted to rules and helping people make their own games. The misc. games site is in my sig, but I also have a site with cornhole and washers info. The info sites are my most popular, but they don't make as much sense to pay for advertising for... gotta try to make some of that money back, right?
grizzh8r wrote:Any Bobcat themed stuff?
Nothing with logos. That opens up a whole world of licensing and hoops to jump through. I may try someday, but it'll be a while. There are guys who sell vinyl decals for decent prices on my forum, though, if you had the ambition to add them yourself. (that's what I did on my personal boards) I also know a guy in Chicago who makes AWESOME custom cornhole boards that I could refer anybody to. He's done 2 Griz sets, but only 1 MSU set. That needs to get evened out. Nothing worse than having to see Griz stuff posted on my own websites...
allcat wrote:The guys that start up as as new user to try and sell something bug me.
I don't post a ton, but I've been an avid reader for years, and certainly an MSU die-hard for much longer than that. Forum advertising probably isn't going to be a great ROI for me, but I wanted to see if I couldn't get some games to people in MT. The vast majority of my business comes from Midwesterners... no idea why. More rednecks, maybe? :lol: