Site Favor = Beer!!!

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mquast53000
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Site Favor = Beer!!!

Post by mquast53000 » Tue May 31, 2005 1:50 pm

Hey Kmax,
How many beers do I need to buy you to get Meat’s little brother sausagecrotch booted from bobcatnation.com? :?

FTG

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue May 31, 2005 2:17 pm

Nah, I've sworn off beer, it does bad things. :wink:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Site Favor = Beer!!!

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue May 31, 2005 2:34 pm

mquast53000 wrote:Hey Kmax,
How many beers do I need to buy you to get Meat’s little brother sausagecrotch booted from bobcatnation.com? :?
Why, that post is outrageous, egregious...preposterous, as well as totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious and outrageous! :)

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

mquast53000

Post by mquast53000 » Tue May 31, 2005 2:38 pm

kmax wrote:Nah, I've sworn off beer, it does bad things. :wink:
I have photos that suggested that you haven't sworn off beer (of course the photos do reaffirm that beer does do bad things)! :D

FTG

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue May 31, 2005 2:44 pm

mquast53000 wrote:
I have photos that suggested that you haven't sworn off beer (of course the photos do reaffirm that beer does do bad things)! :D
Exactly, evidence as to why I have now sworn off beer...at least for the next few days or so.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

mquast53000

Post by mquast53000 » Tue May 31, 2005 2:50 pm

kmax wrote:
mquast53000 wrote:
Exactly, evidence as to why I have now sworn off beer...at least for the next few days or so.
My offer will remain on the table, so let me know when the ban is lifted. :wink:

FTG

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue May 31, 2005 2:53 pm

mquast53000 wrote:
kmax wrote:
mquast53000 wrote:
My offer will remain on the table, so let me know when the ban is lifted. :wink:
I'll keep it in mind. Now, don't you have some work to do or something, I heard your superiors may frown upon all the time you spend around here. 8)