Bobcat Heads

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mquast53000
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by mquast53000 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:48 pm

rtb wrote:We are looking into changing the system, but with football season here it isn't top priority. We will get something in place one of these days.
Still waiting for my super bobcat head...

FTG

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:16 pm

mquast53000 wrote:
rtb wrote:We are looking into changing the system, but with football season here it isn't top priority. We will get something in place one of these days.
Still waiting for my super bobcat head...
Too.....Many.....Jokes......must refrain :twisted:

You can't set me up like that. :wink:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:11 pm

Alright, so not exactly the "Super Bobcat Head" you were wanting, but I have redone the rankings. Most of you will notice you lost alot of your bobcat head levels. Still the same number of bobcat heads and same progression (1 white, 2 white, 3 white, 1 blue, 2 blue, 3 blue, 1 gold, 2 gold, 3 gold) but much higher post numbers for all. As a matter of fact no one is yet at any of the gold levels. Also added new names for the rankings. Hope that's good enough for you quast!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:53 pm

Excellent job with the head/ranking system. The new update is very nice and appealing. :)

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:28 pm

I like it, except it makes my gut churn to think that bearBac is Honorable Mention All- Bobcat Nation.

I think the obvious griz fans, or at least the ones who are so obnoxious that they are relegated to nothing but the smack board, should have some different designation now that you've added names to the rankings.

JMHO.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:41 pm

GOKATS wrote:I like it, except it makes my gut churn to think that bearBac is Honorable Mention All- Bobcat Nation.

I think the obvious griz fans, or at least the ones who are so obnoxious that they are relegated to nothing but the smack board, should have some different designation now that you've added names to the rankings.

JMHO.
Actually, I kind of think it is funny to have it displayed even more how obsessed he is with the Cats. But I can see your point, something to think about.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:58 pm

kmax wrote:
GOKATS wrote:I like it, except it makes my gut churn to think that bearBac is Honorable Mention All- Bobcat Nation.

JMHO.
Actually, I kind of think it is funny to have it displayed even more how obsessed he is with the Cats. But I can see your point, something to think about.
Maybe just add the word 'Idiot' at the end in maroon (nope,bad idea, never desecrate BN with anything other than Blue and Gold). Adding the word 'Idiot' still might work, but I'm not quite as tactful as you mod's are. :wink:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:33 am

good idea....never knew how much over a thousand posts i had :oops:

This space for rent....