Bobcat Heads

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
mquast53000
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1233
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:45 pm
Location: Billings

Post by mquast53000 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:48 pm

rtb wrote:We are looking into changing the system, but with football season here it isn't top priority. We will get something in place one of these days.
Still waiting for my super bobcat head...


FTG

User avatar
Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3156
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: Billings
Contact:

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:16 pm

mquast53000 wrote:
rtb wrote:We are looking into changing the system, but with football season here it isn't top priority. We will get something in place one of these days.
Still waiting for my super bobcat head...
Too.....Many.....Jokes......must refrain :twisted:


You can't set me up like that. :wink:


My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

User avatar
kmax
Site Admin
Posts: 8820
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:23 pm
Location: Belgrade, MT
Contact:

Post by kmax » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:11 pm

Alright, so not exactly the "Super Bobcat Head" you were wanting, but I have redone the rankings. Most of you will notice you lost alot of your bobcat head levels. Still the same number of bobcat heads and same progression (1 white, 2 white, 3 white, 1 blue, 2 blue, 3 blue, 1 gold, 2 gold, 3 gold) but much higher post numbers for all. As a matter of fact no one is yet at any of the gold levels. Also added new names for the rankings. Hope that's good enough for you quast!


“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

User avatar
longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7592
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:43 pm
Location: Billings/Bozeman

Post by longhorn_22 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:53 pm

Excellent job with the head/ranking system. The new update is very nice and appealing. :)



User avatar
GOKATS
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9271
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Bozeman

Post by GOKATS » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:28 pm

I like it, except it makes my gut churn to think that bearBac is Honorable Mention All- Bobcat Nation.

I think the obvious griz fans, or at least the ones who are so obnoxious that they are relegated to nothing but the smack board, should have some different designation now that you've added names to the rankings.

JMHO.


FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

Image
Image

User avatar
kmax
Site Admin
Posts: 8820
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:23 pm
Location: Belgrade, MT
Contact:

Post by kmax » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:41 pm

GOKATS wrote:I like it, except it makes my gut churn to think that bearBac is Honorable Mention All- Bobcat Nation.

I think the obvious griz fans, or at least the ones who are so obnoxious that they are relegated to nothing but the smack board, should have some different designation now that you've added names to the rankings.

JMHO.
Actually, I kind of think it is funny to have it displayed even more how obsessed he is with the Cats. But I can see your point, something to think about.


“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

User avatar
GOKATS
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9271
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: Bozeman

Post by GOKATS » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:58 pm

kmax wrote:
GOKATS wrote:I like it, except it makes my gut churn to think that bearBac is Honorable Mention All- Bobcat Nation.

I think the obvious griz fans, or at least the ones who are so obnoxious that they are relegated to nothing but the smack board, should have some different designation now that you've added names to the rankings.

JMHO.
Actually, I kind of think it is funny to have it displayed even more how obsessed he is with the Cats. But I can see your point, something to think about.
Maybe just add the word 'Idiot' at the end in maroon (nope,bad idea, never desecrate BN with anything other than Blue and Gold). Adding the word 'Idiot' still might work, but I'm not quite as tactful as you mod's are. :wink:


FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

Image
Image

User avatar
Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:58 pm
Location: Belgrade, Mt.
Contact:

Post by Hell's Bells » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:33 am

good idea....never knew how much over a thousand posts i had :oops:


This space for rent....

Post Reply