A new homepage? Yeah right, and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

3rdGenerationcat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: A new homepage? Yeah right, and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

Post by 3rdGenerationcat » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Agreed I love my Moto Droid 2

rtb

Post by rtb » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 pm

SACCAT wrote:
kmax wrote:I won't say that yes you are the only one but I will say that I have no problem with it on my Droid Incredible. It was actually one of my test platforms before I took it live. If you can tell me what type of problems you are having I can try to either fix them or help you out.
It seems every time I go to the forum button, the drop down comes up, and when I click on football or any of the other tabs, it clicks the whole page and takes me back to the front page.
What Droid are you using? I have the Motorola Droid and the drop down menus work fine for me.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 pm

rtb wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
kmax wrote:I won't say that yes you are the only one but I will say that I have no problem with it on my Droid Incredible. It was actually one of my test platforms before I took it live. If you can tell me what type of problems you are having I can try to either fix them or help you out.
It seems every time I go to the forum button, the drop down comes up, and when I click on football or any of the other tabs, it clicks the whole page and takes me back to the front page.
What Droid are you using? I have the Motorola Droid and the drop down menus work fine for me.
I have the LG Ally

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:51 pm

SACCAT wrote:
rtb wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
I have the LG Ally
Ah, my wife has that phone. I can test it out tonight and see what is going on there. Thanks.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 pm

kmax wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
rtb wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
I have the LG Ally
Ah, my wife has that phone. I can test it out tonight and see what is going on there. Thanks.
Are you saying my phone is a girls phone? :wink: It is actually my wife's phone, I don't know if my phone even takes pictures.

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:30 pm

SACCAT wrote:
kmax wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
rtb wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
I have the LG Ally
Are you saying my phone is a girls phone? :wink: It is actually my wife's phone, I don't know if my phone even takes pictures.
So it is indeed a girl's phone...ya giant girl. ;)

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

3rdGenerationcat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by 3rdGenerationcat » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:48 pm

IT IS A BIT GIRLY

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:44 am

Alright girlie or not I had a chance to try this out on my wife's phone and see the behavior. Still odd to me that it is doing that and other android phones aren't. I did find a kind of work around for now. If you long press on the tab that you want to see the drop down menu of it will open a popup window, hit the back button and then you will be able to select a link from the drop down menu of the tab. Not the best by any means but for now it will get you there. I have some other things I am trying to get finished up right now but will try to look into this more later.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:52 am

A slight change to the forums this morning. With the new homepage many of you have asked for a link back to the homepage from within the forums, so now you have it for all your homepage love. The main BobcatNation logo at the top every forum page will now magically transport you back to the homepage. The words "message board" next to the logo remain a link back to the forum index as it always has been.