05 Spring Scrimmage Pictures

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

05 Spring Scrimmage Pictures

Post by kmax » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:36 pm

CelticCat graciously took a bunch of pictures of the first spring scrimmage in Great Falls. Those pictures can be seen in his album at the link below:

CelticCat's pics from the first spring scrimmage in Great Falls

At the second spring scrimmage in Bozeman, we had what you may term overkill for pics with 76 pictures, but I know all those dying for football season that weren't able to make it will love them. Helcat72 donated a bunch of photos as did I, all of which you can see in galleries right here on BobcatNation by clicking the links below.

my first set of pics from the second spring scrimmage in Bozeman

my second set of pics from the second spring scrimmage in Bozeman

Helcat72's first set of pics from the second spring scrimmage in Bozeman

Helcat72's second set of pics from the second spring scrimmage in Bozeman

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures. I will update this if we are able to get any pictures from the Sonny Holland Classic this Thursday.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:56 am

Got a bunch more pictures today from Jens Jensen. As usual these are some great pictures. I will let him explain each set in his words(comments from his email are in blue italics) followed by a link to the gallery for that set.

This first set is of the Friday Helmets only (no pads). I don't know if you know, but that day has always been more of a FUN day for the players. They first do walk-thrus of the plays (business first), then The Offensive line and the Defensive line play WR and defender with the coaches being the QB (Mac in the case of the OL). They keep score on number of TD passes. The DL won this year in a close battle, but the size of these guys running and defending was fun. Then the entire team played softball. Three of four teams (the heavies, the speed, and the coaches). Mac as normal hit one dead center up into the stands for a HR. Kramer was the umpire.

Attached are pictures
[click link below] of these activities on Friday, It gives you a chance to see actual faces of some of the players
Practice and some fun

This next set (and the one following) are of the game. I
was on the other side of the field with the parents so it's a little
different view than what Kmax and Helcat have.

I also got the fight and Kramer talking with the combatants
(that was asked for in the blog), The last three in this group.
[first link below]
Second Spring Scrimmage -- Jens Jensen gallery 1
Second Spring Scrimmage -- Jens Jensen gallery 2

And finally, the last small set is why the practice was delayed this week.
This was Monday morning and thru the day.
[Pretty sure this set was for BearBAC :wink: ]
Why Spring Practice was Canceled

Like always, these links have been added to the main photo gallery links page as well. Enjoy and thanks Jens!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon